No Time To Die - Bond 25 (October 8, 2021)

CagleMtnVol

Bond 25
No Time To Die

MPAA Rating: PG13
Release date: October 8, 2021

James Bond has left active service when his friend Felix Leiter enlists his help in the search for a missing scientist. When it becomes apparent that they were abducted, Bond must confront a danger the likes of which the world has never seen.

Starring:
Daniel Craig
Rami Malek
Jeffrey Wright
Ralph Fiennes
Naomie Harris
Lashana Lynch
Rory Kinnear
Léa Seydoux
Ben Whishaw
Ana de Armas
David Dencik

Last edited:
Bond 25’ Production Suspended Following Daniel Craig Injury

According to a report by British newspaper The Sun, Daniel Craig fell while sprinting for a scene in his final James Bond film and has been flown to the U.S. for X-rays, forcing the project to suspend production. According to The Sun’s unnamed source, Daniel Craig’s injury occurred while Bond 25 was filming in Jamaica:

“He was sprinting during filming when he slipped and fell quite awkwardly. He was in quite a lot of pain and was complaining about his ankle. As you’d expect he was also pretty angry that it had happened. He threw his suit jacket on the ground in sheer frustration.”

While the creative heads behind Bond 25 reportedly hope production won’t be held up for too long, The Sun reports that filming at Pinewood Studios in London has been canceled following Daniel Craig’s injury. The 25th James Bond film was scheduled to begin filming at the location at the end of this week.
Daniel Craig’s injury and the subsequent production halt is the latest set back for Bond 25, which previously delayed filming and pushed its release date after director Danny Boyle left the project over creative differences with producers.

Didn't he also get injured during the second or third film as well?

I am a huge Bond fan, especially of Craig. Honestly, I did not think I would like him in that role after Road to Perdition but he knocked it out of the park!

Daniel Craig To Miss Two Weeks After Ankle Surgery!

Daniel Craig will undergo “minor” ankle surgery resulting from an accident on the set of the new James Bond movie, producers said Wednesday. He will miss two weeks of production on Bond 25, but shooting will continue and his absence won’t delay the film’s planned April 3, 2020 release date.

News of the injury emerged earlier this month, when production in Jamaica was delayed after Craig reportedly was hurt while filming an action sequence. According to reports, he was flown to the U.S. for treatment, throwing off the production schedule that was next headed to Pinewood in the UK.

"Daniel Craig will be undergoing minor ankle surgery resulting from an injury sustained during filming in Jamaica. Production will continue whilst Craig is rehabilitating for two weeks post-surgery. The film remains on track for the same release date in April 2020."

Reactions: Vol49er and ATC_VOL
I read this is the last one for Craig. I kept thinking the last two were his last Bond movies. I have really enjoyed him as Bond. Will be interesting to see where they go with Bond after this one.

Reactions: SycloneJoe
I read this is the last one for Craig. I kept thinking the last two were his last Bond movies. I have really enjoyed him as Bond. Will be interesting to see where they go with Bond after this one.
Hopefully back to a more sophisticated Bond like Connery & Brosnan.

He says after the making of each movie that it’s his last. He also gets injured during each filming.

Didn't he also get injured during the second or third film as well?

I am a huge Bond fan, especially of Craig. Honestly, I did not think I would like him in that role after Road to Perdition but he knocked it out of the park!
Craig is a good actor and picks good movies to participate in( Girl with Dragon Tatoo). He has become one of my favorites even though I am no longer a fan of the Bond movies.

VN Store

Back