No Time To Die - Bond 25 (October 8, 2021)

Movie sucks!

If they are trying to kill the franchise, this may do it.

It was alright, I guess. I go to a lot of movies and it was exactly what I expected.

Hollywood is so cliché about everything now. It's like there's a list of boxes they have to check in every film. There always has to be a dose of "girl power". There's always the token gay guy (generally poorly written). There's always a racial aspect. It's so forced most of the time. A womanizing alpha-male character isn't going to make it in today's society. I personally think they'll do a reboot in a few years once everyone's not so "woke" about everything.

It was alright, I guess. I go to a lot of movies and it was exactly what I expected.

Hollywood is so cliché about everything now. It's like there's a list of boxes they have to check in every film. There always has to be a dose of "girl power". There's always the token gay guy (generally poorly written). There's always a racial aspect. It's so forced most of the time. A womanizing alpha-male character isn't going to make it in today's society. I personally think they'll do a reboot in a few years once everyone's not so "woke" about everything.

They kind of have to do a reboot now.

Also, bond is suppose to be fun and not overly serious. These movies kept getting more and more serious which is the exact opposite of what made the Connery and Moore movies so great.

Reactions: SycloneJoe
They kind of have to do a reboot now.

Also, bond is suppose to be fun and not overly serious. These movies kept getting more and more serious which is the exact opposite of what made the Connery and Moore movies so great.

Agreed. The darker Bond was fun at first but it’s time to go back to their roots.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol and NEO

VN Store

Back