No talk about Rogers......what gives?

I knew you were going to bring that. He was in a signee's backyard a day after signing day. What do you think he is going to say?

I guess I should just take your word that he won't do anything right?? Coach Wilson is HIGH on Zach, trust me.

Do you really want him as the star here? If Rogers is Tennessee's star we are in trouble on O.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Why do you always do this? Do you like to just portray yourself as a know-it-all?

I was not arguing anything about who is better than who if you actually look at what I said.

I was saying that he is a good kid who loves UT to the bone. And for this, I hope that he has a huge amount of success here. We need more kids with his drive and attitude. Him and Revis were the two that helped UT recruit the most.

I hope that he proves you soooo wrong. I don't know how you can knock a kid so much that has never played college football. Just because you don't like his brother means nothing. Are Eli just like Peyton? No. Tiki and Ronday(sp?). No. Venus and Sarina? No. So please lay off. You are a UT fan. I will never know why you are so adament to be negative to this kid. Wish him luck and let it be.

Nah. I will back off. I hope he is very successful. The same thing I hope for all Vols. Just skeptical.

I do believe that Zach has the ability to be twice the player his brother has been, but not ready to give up on Austin by the same standards.

Why do you always do this? Do you like to just portray yourself as a know-it-all?

I was not arguing anything about who is better than who if you actually look at what I said.

I was saying that he is a good kid who loves UT to the bone. And for this, I hope that he has a huge amount of success here. We need more kids with his drive and attitude. Him and Revis were the two that helped UT recruit the most.

I hope that he proves you soooo wrong. I don't know how you can knock a kid so much that has never played college football. Just because you don't like his brother means nothing. Are Eli just like Peyton? No. Tiki and Ronday(sp?). No. Venus and Sarina? No. So please lay off. You are a UT fan. I will never know why you are so adament to be negative to this kid. Wish him luck and let it be.

I think it's timeout for recruiting guys with just so so skills and heart. I want explosive players that make people miss and can take it to the house. He's got marginal talent and a marginal ceiling. I want elite talent or elite potential. That's it we're Tennessee.

He has to make his own path at UT. It will be very competitive for him, but I think CLK would have told him if he didn't fit. That reality is the same confidence everyone of these recruits should have coming in to UT. They know they fit.

Ironically, the veterans on th team still have to pass that hurdle.

I think it's timeout for recruiting guys with just so so skills and heart. I want explosive players that make people miss and can take it to the house. He's got marginal talent and a marginal ceiling. I want elite talent or elite potential. That's it we're Tennessee.

Your opinions are based off internet videos. You're not a coach or scout.

Am I recalling correctly that you're the one that ran the 3.6 40?

Do you really want him as the star here? If Rogers is Tennessee's star we are in trouble on O.

What? Ever hear of a kid named Jason Whitten? Graig Amsler? Neither of those were highly recruited. look at Whitten now. You probably don't remember Amsler but he played H-back back in the day and while not a huge star he made some awesome plays during his time here.

I know Rogers is not a tight end or H-back recruit, just using them as examples.

Rogers has the speed and the skill to be damn good. A good possession type receiver.

What I can't have an opinion now?

When all you do is bash the kid and his brother and practically pray for their failure, that shows your "opinions" to be illegitimate, especially when paired with your ridiculous scouting based on online videos.

What? Ever hear of a kid named Jason Whitten? Graig Amsler? Neither of those were highly recruited. look at Whitten now. You probably don't remember Amsler but he played H-back back in the day and while not a huge star he made some awesome plays during his time here.

I know Rogers is not a tight end or H-back recruit, just using them as examples.

Rogers has the speed and the skill to be damn good. A good possession type receiver.

I agree with your point, but Witten could have went anywhere he wanted.

VN Store

Back