No talk about Rogers......what gives?

molsen81

I know some people are just tired of Austin, but what about lil bro? Could be promissing, but the same thing was said about Austin :whistling:

When Coach O announced the new signees, he announced Zach Rogers and his position just like the rest of the players. He said he was proud of all the guys that signed and felt like they all had a chance to contribute next year. I didn't hear any player get more attention than the others. Not sure what else was suppose be said about Zach.

I was referring to us. We've been quiet on this guy. I guess we treated him like a Colquitt and assumed he was a lock.

Maybe a lot of the fanbase understands that we have better players in the class. Oh well.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Maybe a lot of the fanbase understands that we have better players in the class. Oh well.

Maybe, but this kid bleeds orange and has some speed and skill. I would love to see him become a star here and wish him nothing but success. I have nothing bad to say about him.

Had he waffled between UT and Auburn then put on the Tennessee hat during a high school press conference we would be all over him. I think he will be really good but I think his best position may actually be safety and we look to be pretty set there. Certainly looks like he has the speed to be a good WR . I just hope he can catch the ball better then his bro. I haven't given up on Austin yet though.

Maybe, but this kid bleeds orange and has some speed and skill. I would love to see him become a star here and wish him nothing but success. I have nothing bad to say about him.

Do you really want him as the star here? If Rogers is Tennessee's star we are in trouble on O.

Why Lockdown? Every time I've seen Rogers' name since I've been here "YOU" have been bashing them. Answer me this, How many catches did Austin have two years ago?

Why Lockdown? Every time I've seen Rogers' name since I've been here "YOU" have been bashing them. Answer me this, How many catches did Austin have two years ago?

I don't like them. They have similar highlights and I don't trust them. The younger Rogers is a better athlete but I still won't like him until he proves he's any good. And Austin had 50 catches. But were any of them explosive plays? He supposed to be fast right.

Why the need to start another Rogers brothers thread? & why the need to bash the kid before he's even hit the UT practice field?

I don't like them. They have similar highlights and I don't trust them. The younger Rogers is a better athlete but I still won't like him until he proves he's any good. And Austin had 50 catches. But were any of them explosive plays? He supposed to be fast right.

None of this class has proven anything in the SEC, I give them all a chance to do well. Sounds like if this staff didn't think he would play, they would have told him.

He'll be ok.

None of this class has proven anything in the SEC, I give them all a chance to do well. Sounds like if this staff didn't think he would play, they would have told him.

He'll be ok.

Truth be told if the younger Rogers had a different last name I would be okay with him. But he doesn't so there you go. I just have to put him in with his brother.

Geez Lockdown. These boys steal your lunch money? First Austin now his brother. What a hater.

I'll take Kiffin's word today at the Wildhorse and Coach Wilson's word also that this guy is going to be a playmaker for us in the future.

Geez Lockdown. These boys steal your lunch money? First Austin now his brother. What a hater.

If they played 6A Bama high school football we wouldn't have heard from these guys. And nobody would take my lunch money.

I can't stand our board's Rush Limbaughs, hoping players and coaches fail yet claiming they are fans.

I'll take Kiffin's word today at the Wildhorse and Coach Wilson's word also that this guy is going to be a playmaker for us in the future.

I knew you were going to bring that. He was in a signee's backyard a day after signing day. What do you think he is going to say?

VN Store

Back