No talk about Rogers......what gives?

Zach is as fast as any other player on the team and has the size to go up for 50/50 balls. Would be used great for fade routes in the end zone.

I've always had speed dude. My football skills just came on somewhat late. Was more athlete than football player until my knee injury.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Sounds like Uncle Rico.

I bet I can throw this ball over them mountains.

Do you really want him as the star here? If Rogers is Tennessee's star we are in trouble on O.

just look, L. Taylor had a 1000 + yards his jr yr.....what last year...maybe a good wideout coach will help everyone...he's a Vol,,,hope he has 2k in 09......did you not watch our offense last year? Go Vols!!!:rock:

I think it's timeout for recruiting guys with just so so skills and heart. I want explosive players that make people miss and can take it to the house. He's got marginal talent and a marginal ceiling. I want elite talent or elite potential. That's it we're Tennessee.

You're hopeless.

yeah.... where's the reel? Did you run track too? Send us some clippings... surely you won a couple of state championships?

Actually I'm not at the house. And as far as track goes I turned down an invitation to run the anchor leg on our 4X100 team because it wasn't a contact sport so I got bored the one day I was at practice. Then I went to Georgia football camp and was having a good performance on the first day and then a guy dives into my knee while we were playing in a touch game. Put me out for camp and the summer. And hindered me all of my senior year. Had a severely sprained MCL.

VN Store

Back