No Nico Thread??

99% of the time when top QBs commit it’s over and they don’t waiver

True. And usually they commit early so they can start working on recruiting other players to follow them. No other recruit influences the decision of other recruits as much as the QB does. That's why I was highly suspicious of JG from the beginning. Despite being considered the #1 dual threat QB in the country at the time, when he committed to us, hardly any other major recruits followed him here.

Reactions: white65
I wonder if the Heup's heavy focus on recruiting WRs is part of a strategy to lure topnotch QBs to the UT? Privately, I've chaffed to his seemingly trying to grab every WR he could get. On account, I kept asking myself why not focus on the defense needs much more? But now, I got a sneaking suspicion he wants an explosive offense that lures QBs, and maybe by default defense players want to play for a high-powered offensive team. Seriously, though, what the heck do I know? NOTHING. But I still wonder about it.

Reactions: MAD
I wonder if the Heup's heavy focus on recruiting WRs is part of a strategy to lure topnotch QBs to the UT? Privately, I've chaffed to his seemingly trying to grab every WR he could get. On account, I kept asking myself why not focus on the defense needs much more? But now, I got a sneaking suspicion he wants an explosive offense that lures QBs, and maybe by default defense players want to play for a high-powered offensive team. Seriously, though, what the heck do I know? NOTHING. But I still wonder about it.
I don’t know anything either except it’s an exciting time for Tennessee sports.
Football, basketball, baseball 📈

Some murmurings that this athlete is Nico, which could be the "huge" Spyre Sports announcement.

I could see that. And I believe that California is one of the few states allowing high school players to enter into contracts.

i have no inside info on this, but this is my hunch and i think a very important piece to the puzzle. if this were not Spyre and Nico, as is being floated all over the internet, and face it, everything timeline-wise would line up for this deal being done last week, do you not think Spyre would have gotten word to someone in the local media like hubbs or price that it was not them by midnight friday night. as a matter of fact, if it were not them, you would think Spyre would have known about it before it got out and gotten word to someone like hubbs that this story is coming out and we are not the people involved. now what you have is people around here with their hopes up that we have the 5* QB locked up, and if it turns out not to be true....well, you know how the fanbase can be around here and that can hurt Spyres reputation, unfairly, and hurt NIL recruiting all around. Once again, no one has said anything, but i am intrigued by what no IS saying about the situation

Reactions: Fanforlife21
i have no inside info on this, but this is my hunch and i think a very important piece to the puzzle. if this were not Spyre and Nico, as is being floated all over the internet, and face it, everything timeline-wise would line up for this deal being done last week, do you not think Spyre would have gotten word to someone in the local media like hubbs or price that it was not them by midnight friday night. as a matter of fact, if it were not them, you would think Spyre would have known about it before it got out and gotten word to someone like hubbs that this story is coming out and we are not the people involved. now what you have is people around here with their hopes up that we have the 5* QB locked up, and if it turns out not to be true....well, you know how the fanbase can be around here and that can hurt Spyres reputation, unfairly, and hurt NIL recruiting all around. Once again, no one has said anything, but i am intrigued by what no IS saying about the situation

LOL, Why would you want to put it out that isn't you where it is or isn't?

LOL, Why would you want to put it out that isn't you where it is or isn't?

guess you have never seen that certain group of Tennessee fans who hear half the story, let their hopes and dreams fill in the part they dont hear and when it doesnt happen, they dump all over the people who didnt make it happen. then all you hear is how these Spyre people cant seal the deal and we are wasting our money with them. case in point.. there are still people who think john gruden is not our coach beacuse the big money donors would not come off the dollars to hire him. they still swear he wanted to be here more than the raiders (which in hindsight might have been better for him) and the proof is he bought land in east tennesse.

Nico will be a vol
And that's the bottom line cuz stone cold said so
Now we are a win a away from sec Champs in bball

Why???
10977434.png

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
Sorry to be so late to the party. Long time old Vol and know nothing about Spyre. Who is it ? Haslam, Anderson,Direct Tv. Information will be appreciated. This is crazy stuff.

VN Store

Back