No Nico Thread??

He's said he's really interested in playing in the SEC. And Oregon isn't exactly close to L.A., so distance is a moot point when it's a flight either way. Word is also that his parents would follow him wherever and his mother is going through cancer treatment.
Oregon ..I tell ya ... its over ... he loves Oregon

Oregon ..I tell ya ... its over ... he loves Oregon
He loves Oregon but I think everyone is waiting to see what happens with that offense. Lanning is a defensive guy. Dillingham has been under Malzahn and Norvell respectively during the course of his ascension. Let’s see what he does when he’s calling the offense entirely. Idk what Oregon will do, I expect Tennessee to put up video game numbers on the scoreboard.

Nike is the bottomless pit of gold that the Oregon AD can tap any time it needs to go in that direction. However if he wants to play on a big stage and in the SEC no bigger stage than the Vols are.

Reactions: MAD
Would love to have him but we always seem to get the short end of these "unicorn" recruits. I'll keep my expectations extremely low on this one.
Gotta say his recruitment is looking like it will be quite the circus. Like you I'll believe it when he enrolls at UT. Even if he does come, I'll be very interested to see how he adapts to this league and more importantly how his teammates respond to him. Will he put away the superstar persona and be a guy this team will follow and rally around? Keeping my expectations in check.

Gotta say his recruitment is looking like it will be quite the circus. Like you I'll believe it when he enrolls at UT. Even if he does come, I'll be very interested to see how he adapts to this league and more importantly how his teammates respond to him. Will he put away the superstar persona and be a guy this team will follow and rally around? Keeping my expectations in check.

99% of the time when top QBs commit it’s over and they don’t waiver

OK Dish network and Pilot Oil...It's NOW the time to show this kid and several others the Vol Nation $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

Go get them NOW!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back