No Nico Thread??

If we land this kid, holy ****.

That being said, I'm not getting my hopes up. G wagon or no G wagon.
Yeah the crystal balls says Oregon and he has a cousin on the support team there but man if UT could pull him in that would be a big time win and he seems to have tools to back up his flash

Somebody messed up when they posted this article, not sure how they got it so wrong lol.

How Tennessee Fans Helped the Soccer Program at Saturday’s Vols Basketball Game

Tennessee Vols fans contributed to the soccer program during the UT basketball game against the Arkansas Razorbacks on Saturday.

2023 five star quarterback Nico Iamaleava is in Knoxville this weekend for a visit Iamaleava is the No. 7 overall player in the 2023 recruiting league and the top quarterback on the Tennessee recruiting board.

Kid is from West Coast .. he ain't leaving .. dont get hopes up .. Oregon bound .

All this looks good for the Vols but why is he projected 100% to Oregon on 247 ?
There's only 1 vote. With a confidence of 6. Came after his Oregon visit. At the time, it was the only one he brought his mom with him. That is no longer the case.

He does really like Oregon, but I wouldn't take it as "100% lock" by any means. He seems quite open. May come back for O&W game...time will tell.

Kid is from West Coast .. he ain't leaving .. dont get hopes up .. Oregon bound .
He's said he's really interested in playing in the SEC. And Oregon isn't exactly close to L.A., so distance is a moot point when it's a flight either way. Word is also that his parents would follow him wherever and his mother is going through cancer treatment.

We’ll see how Oregon fares with a new HC. Who, btw was sought after because he had amazing defenses at NC winning SEC school. Sound familiar?

Reactions: Type Orange+

VN Store

Back