No Man's Sky (PS4, Xbox One, PC)

Any idea which ones?

Honestly, no idea. I haven't touched my stasis farm ever since I realized I need to build quite a few solar panels and batteries for it to operate (it's up on a floating piece of land and nowhere near a power hotspot that I am aware of). So I haven't really looked deep into it, but I keep seeing some base elements like Radon that I don't remember being needed before. I could be wrong though as I have not messed with it in a long time.

Honestly, no idea. I haven't touched my stasis farm ever since I realized I need to build quite a few solar panels and batteries for it to operate (it's up on a floating piece of land and nowhere near a power hotspot that I am aware of). So I haven't really looked deep into it, but I keep seeing some base elements like Radon that I don't remember being needed before. I could be wrong though as I have not messed with it in a long time.
I know one of the previous updates changed stuff too. So yeah, you probably have some stuff to rework. I keep meaning to hunt down all the blue prints I need to set up a stasis farm. But it's just never been pressing. I may have to log on this weekend and see what's what. I need to finish the living ship quests anyway.

I know one of the previous updates changed stuff too. So yeah, you probably have some stuff to rework. I keep meaning to hunt down all the blue prints I need to set up a stasis farm. But it's just never been pressing. I may have to log on this weekend and see what's what. I need to finish the living ship quests anyway.

I finished the living ship quest a few days ago. It's interesting and definitely room to add stuff to the ship in future updates.

I also will probably need to watch an updated video about the stasis farm now on what needs to be changed.

I finished the living ship quest a few days ago. It's interesting and definitely room to add stuff to the ship in future updates.

I also will probably need to watch an updated video about the stasis farm now on what needs to be changed.
Well post it, if you find a good one. That's probably my next project after the living ship.

Just added you.

So, I got on last night and I want to say I saw you were on (around 8 PM), but couldn't figure out a way to add you to a friend party or whatever. Ended up staying online long enough to build a couple of exocraft stations, 8 storage units, and 8 mining units with needed connections. Gonna add more today.

So, I got on last night and I want to say I saw you were on (around 8 PM), but couldn't figure out a way to add you to a friend party or whatever. Ended up staying online long enough to build a couple of exocraft stations, 8 storage units, and 8 mining units with needed connections. Gonna add more today.
I was on until about 7 trying to track down the final planet for the living ship quest. Did you ever get stacking the extractors figured out? I haven't looked at them yet.

I was on until about 7 trying to track down the final planet for the living ship quest. Did you ever get stacking the extractors figured out? I haven't looked at them yet.

As in placing them on top of each other? Or how many you can have connected before diminishing returns sets in?

Placing them on top off reach other.

All I had to do was literally place a mineral extractor on top of another one that's already been placed. I use the "floating camera" view when doing so as it allows me to go high in the air and keep placing more and more on top of each other.

I don't think this works with storage units, though.

All I had to do was literally place a mineral extractor on top of another one that's already been placed. I use the "floating camera" view when doing so as it allows me to go high in the air and keep placing more and more on top of each other.

I don't think this works with storage units, though.
Well I can hide those of I have to. Once I finally get the loving ship done I'll look into freaking with that. I made so many jumps yesterday trying to get to that dang planet. I was at it for like 3 hours and still didn't get there.

Well I can hide those of I have to. Once I finally get the loving ship done I'll look into freaking with that. I made so many jumps yesterday trying to get to that dang planet. I was at it for like 3 hours and still didn't get there.

Yeah, it took me a few jumps to finally find a world that worked. But that may have been different for me since I'm in a different galaxy (Eissentame or however you spell it).

Yeah, it took me a few jumps to finally find a world that worked. But that may have been different for me since I'm in a different galaxy (Eissentame or however you spell it).
I've got all the peices at this point. Unfortunately I don't have all the glyphs I need to portal to the last planet, so I can start looking for the traveler graves. I checked on the Galactic Atlas and I'm close to the system I need to go to. So I tried to just jump there. That didn't work lol. So now I'm trying to find all the glyphs.

I've got all the peices at this point. Unfortunately I don't have all the glyphs I need to portal to the last planet, so I can start looking for the traveler graves. I checked on the Galactic Atlas and I'm close to the system I need to go to. So I tried to just jump there. That didn't work lol. So now I'm trying to find all the glyphs.

What is your ships jump range? Mine is ~1500

VN Store

Back