'19 NJ ILB Juwan Mitchell (Texas Transfer) [Tennessee commit]

Does he need #1 or #0 or #55 or #56 or #27 ?
#1 Reserved for skill player

#0 Stupid, has no place on a football field

#55 Alpha LB number, no

#56 THE Alpha LB number, hell no

#27 Better number for CB or RB but in our case it is a mighty fine LB number. However, this number should be retired so really it shouldn’t be up for discussion.

#55 Alpha LB number, no

#27 Better number for CB or RB but in our case it is a mighty fine LB number. Howev1er, this number should be retired so really it shouldn’t be up for discussion.
Little looked good in #1 . I am just wondering what number will make him better?

#55 Alpha LB number, no

#27 Better number for CB or RB but in our case it is a mighty fine LB number. However, this number should be retired so really it shouldn’t be up for discussion.
We should do a thing like LSU does with the #7 where the player earns the #7. We could do that on the defensive side of the ball with #27.

Theo Jackson looked average his entire career until this year, so no telling what could happen.

I doubt Beasley can get much bigger, but he definitely can get better. That’s up to him and his own drive and dedication though.
This is a great example. And Beasley wants to be here.

Theo Jackson looked average his entire career until this year, so no telling what could happen.

I doubt Beasley can get much bigger, but he definitely can get better. That’s up to him and his own drive and dedication though.

Beasley hasn't looked average. His PFF grades have been consistently amongst the worst on the team, if not the worst.

As much as anything, Theo just didn't really get a ton of opportunities for most of his career. Beasley played all season, and was legitimately bad. He missed more tackles in the Kentucky game than I could count.

Beasley hasn't looked average. His PFF grades have been consistently amongst the worst on the team, if not the worst.

As much as anything, Theo just didn't really get a ton of opportunities for most of his career. Beasley played all season, and was legitimately bad. He missed more tackles in the Kentucky game than I could count.
PFF grades are absolutely useless.

PFF grades are absolutely useless.

In Beasley's case, they seem very closely to align with the eyeball test that watched him be slow, miss tackles, and be unable to cover anyone.

I don't have anything personal against the young man, but I believe he needs to be replaced. He and Solon Page are not SEC caliber players.

In Beasley's case, they seem very closely to align with the eyeball test that watched him be slow, miss tackles, and be unable to cover anyone.

I don't have anything personal against the young man, but I believe he needs to be replaced. He and Solon Page are not SEC caliber players.

He was bad for a good portion of the season, but he did seem to improve at the end.

Getting Mitchell back is huge. Even if he isn't elite, I guarantee he's better than Beasley and Page. If nothing else, he's depth that we are seriously lacking. We need all the help we can get at this position. We really need the young guys to step up here. Willis needs to figure it out.

exactly.

why cant people see this?

I feel like Beasley could surprise people and significantly improve next year. He is a young converted safety. He seems to have decent football IQ and good speed for the position. Give him another off season to learn the position and improve tackling and he could be very solid.

VN Store

Back