'19 NJ ILB Juwan Mitchell (Texas Transfer) [Tennessee commit]

Lol all you want. Check back in with me after the 2022 draft. You think he's a first or second round talent? That's the true "Lol".

So coaching was not the problem?

I mean sure we had bad coaching. Doesn't make up for his lack of length, speed, and size. He will play in the NFL. I never stated otherwise, but he's no where near a Micah Parsons for instance. Or even Nick Bolton. He's a very good college player who does not translate well to the next level.

Lol all you want. Check back in with me after the 2022 draft. You think he's a first or second round talent? That's the true "Lol".

I mean sure we had bad coaching. Doesn't make up for his lack of length, speed, and size. He will play in the NFL. I never stated otherwise, but he's no where near a Micah Parsons for instance. Or even Nick Bolton. He's a very good college player who does not translate well to the next level.
Ah. Just remember him being rated top 50 which seemed odd if he lacked length, speed and size.

Wrong. I understand what you're trying to get at; but...wrong.
Just talking opinions, but to me a lot of it is about helpless vs not helpless or less helpess. Similar to how abusing a baby/infant/child is, by some (maybe not all?) seen as worse than abusing a fully-capable adult. Or mentally handicapped vs not. If an adult can protect themselves, and even overpower the abuser if wanted, it's hard to see how that is worse than abusing a completely helpless baby sentient being. It seems it would take a way more pathetic human being to do that.

Of course it's sour grapes. He either A) was forced to leave because he was part of the scandal that has us facing sanctions, or B) left us when we needed him to step up and lead the most. I hope the kid finds success, and I understand he's doing what he needs to for his future, but that doesn't just make the bitterness disappear. We really could have used him this coming year. So we're allowed to be bitter.

And btw, he's good, but he's no Al Wilson.

Nobody is Al Wilson. Truly one of a kind

If so, Dumb!
Look at who the two LB coaches were compared to the year prior... They were only good at $recruiting$.. Also the loss of a leader like Bituli and overthinking in Pruitts defense didnt help either.. Lots and lots of bad dynamics. A player don't go from being what he was his freshman year to what happened his sophomore year without some underlying issues.. Bituli called the play and HT just reacted.. Him and Crouch needed another Bituli in my opinion for leadership.. 🤷

Of course it's sour grapes. He either A) was forced to leave because he was part of the scandal that has us facing sanctions, or B) left us when we needed him to step up and lead the most. I hope the kid finds success, and I understand he's doing what he needs to for his future, but that doesn't just make the bitterness disappear. We really could have used him this coming year. So we're allowed to be bitter.

And btw, he's good, but he's no Al Wilson.
Or Aj Johnson, Jarod Mayo etc.

Not to defend HT, but that’s debatable
Pruitt was an idiot in so many ways but I don’t put that stuff on him. Players have to make plays out on the field and HT didn’t do that in coverage (other than his one pick in the SC game)

I'm just trying to figure out why he's fallen so far. Thought it was coaches but keep seeing posts about lack of ability.
My opinion, it was coaching. But we're a bitter fanbase, justifiably so, so we'll claim "well he really wasn't that good". Right coach, right system, and I think he shines.

Look at who the two LB coaches were compared to the year prior... They were only good at $recruiting$.. Also the loss of a leader like Bituli and overthinking in Pruitts defense didnt help either.. Lots and lots of bad dynamics. A player don't go from being what he was his freshman year to what happened his sophomore year without some underlying issues.. Bituli called the play and HT just reacted.. Him and Crouch needed another Bituli in my opinion for leadership.. 🤷
I hope Michigan State gives Crouch the choice of playing running back or riding the bench.He sure ain’t a linebacker.

My opinion, it was coaching. But we're a bitter fanbase, justifiably so, so we'll claim "well he really wasn't that good". Right coach, right system, and I think he shines.
I definitely thknk you will see that at bama....for just the reasons you specified

VN Store

Back