NIL-What endorsements will UT players get?

In the overall picture, you are right, but consider this: The way many of Tennessee's boosters have obviously been divided and feuding? Perhaps by now, they realize the futility of their personal grudges, and how it has brought about results well below the acceptable standards for far too long. This might actually be to Tennessee's advantage.
Not pulling in the same direction is detrimental to every endeavor.
The big name donors get all the ink. I think perhaps there needs to be a hundred or so lesser donors for each whale. Scattered across the state and country. A network works very well, like at bama and Auburn, where the focus is winning. The UT way of the big bulls fighting to see who makes the calls does not seem to be advancing the program, most likely it never will.

In the spirit of these new times, I'm looking to score a deal with Dickel to sponsor my forum posting....so from now on , will be much appreciated if y'all will refer to me exclusively as "Vol Lyfe -sponsored-by-Dickel".

Thanks in advance!

In the overall picture, you are right, but consider this: The way many of Tennessee's boosters have obviously been divided and feuding? Perhaps by now, they realize the futility of their personal grudges, and how it has brought about results well below the acceptable standards for far too long. This might actually be to Tennessee's advantage.
Wondering if some boosters will “donate” through NIL......and stop giving money straight to the university

I would not be surprised to see Alontae Taylor pick up an endorsement. He is all VOL, great speaker, solid leader, stays clear of trouble, and would be a good example for Tennessee/America's youth. I could see local businesses like Cracker Barrel or Dollar General, banks, Hibbett's. Other Tennessee players may have an angle on their hometown boy status and funding. This could actually drive athletes to want to stay closer to home where they get more visibility and pick up some meet and greets as well as merch contracts. Heisman contenders, probably not at UT this year, will score big.

Reactions: tbh
Wondering if some boosters will “donate” through NIL......and stop giving money straight to the university

Who knows? Only thing I know is the sun will still rise in the morning and set in the evening. That is one thing it should not change.

As to what they do with their own money? I only have enough time to plan what I do with my own.

If I was a business I’d start a “Walk-on Willy” campaign and find the most obscure player on the team and make him my pitch man.

Reactions: tbh
I would not be surprised to see Alontae Taylor pick up an endorsement. He is all VOL, great speaker, solid leader, stays clear of trouble, and would be a good example for Tennessee/America's youth. I could see local businesses like Cracker Barrel or Dollar General, banks, Hibbett's. Other Tennessee players may have an angle on their hometown boy status and funding. This could actually drive athletes to want to stay closer to home where they get more visibility and pick up some meet and greets as well as merch contracts. Heisman contenders, probably not at UT this year, will score big.

Whizzinator

McDonalds

Buttchuggin Funnels

Waze so we can figure out which direction the program is headed

VN Store

Back