Niedermeyer receives $150k raise, contract extension

We are underpaying. He has an ultra-high ceiling.
I sort of agree with your response. However, Did your inauspicious appearing moniker originate from Einstein's "Spooky Action" and "Spooky Action at a Distance" theories, which have finally been demonstrated along with that phenomena's validation of Einstein's theory of unified relativity; that which finally combines his special and general theories of relativity into their interactive dynamics? If not, then, never mind.

David Cutcliffe was once just a hard working TE coach. Highly underrated part of the staff - a good TE coach is a future OC as they understand all parts of the game.

596930790.jpg.1516905298.jpg

I sort of agree with your response. However, Did your inauspicious appearing moniker originate from Einstein's "Spooky Action" and "Spooky Action at a Distance" theories, which have finally been demonstrated along with that phenomena's validation of Einstein's theory of unified relativity; that which finally combines his special and general theories of relativity into their interactive dynamics? If not, then, never mind.
tenor.gif

Based on current rank, kinda sorta. I usually like to see results before rewarding people. But that's just me.
He's being paid for his results. We don't know them yet this year but yeah, recruiter of the year usually gets you a little bump.

Especially when you pull it off at a school with multiple losing records. 🙄

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Still underpaid but a good start. Consider our complete dumpster fire of a program and won National Recruiter of the Year, yeah pretty good. I am guessing he is going after some big guns for 2020 as well.

2019 Football Recruiter Rankings

He's being paid for his results. We don't know them yet this year but yeah, recruiter of the year usually gets you a little bump.

Especially when you pull it off at a school with multiple losing records. 🙄

🙄🙄
We will know soon enough. Hope the raise equals output more than last year.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
The Vols had better hold on to the recruiter of the year and elevate his salary above the lowest paid coach on staff, just makes sense, no?

VN Store

Back