Niedermeyer receives $150k raise, contract extension

I don't even know what in the hell that means. Quit drinking and posting. I already know your sentiment.
Simple.
You said that he needed to have more output than last year to earn his money.
I said saying someone needing to do better than '#1 in the country' is suspicious.
As in there's no way anyone could seriously say being the best, isn't good enough.

He got the raise for that accomplishment.

Reactions: BeecherVol and Behr
Simple.
You said that he needed to have more output than last year to earn his money.
I said saying someone needing to do better than '#1 in the country' is suspicious.
As in there's no way anyone could seriously say being the best, isn't good enough.

He got the raise for that accomplishment.

Let's see him be the best again before we pay more. You know, it isn't gonna be long before we know the results. He is after all already being paid to be the best. Right? Ahhh... just put me on ignore. Be the best for both of us. Bet you were a huge Dooley/Butch fan too.

Let's see him be the best again before we pay more. You know, it isn't gonna be long before we know the results. He is after all already being paid to be the best. Right? Ahhh... just put me on ignore. Be the best for both of us. Bet you were a huge Dooley/Butch fan too.
Good grief. Half the 4 stars already committed have praised him.
But yeah, let's get stingy on paying coaches again. Surely nobody else would if we didn't.
Thanks for your input Mr. Hart

Good grief. Half the 4 stars already committed have praised him.
But yeah, let's get stingy on paying coaches again. Surely nobody else would if we didn't.
Thanks for your input Mr. Hart

Calm your nipples. UT had paid enough to coaches that have had flashes in the pan. When he starts bringing in 5 Stars that pan out with 5 star production, double the raise. I would be fine with not being in the mid-tier of the SEC in recruiting. We just disagree on what success that merits a substantial financial benefit looks like. Just put me on ignore, dude. I am great with that.

Calm your nipples. UT had paid enough to coaches that have had flashes in the pan. When he starts bringing in 5 Stars that pan out with 5 star production, double the raise. I would be fine with not being in the mid-tier of the SEC in recruiting. We just disagree on what success that merits a substantial financial benefit looks like. Just put me on ignore, dude. I am great with that.
It's funny how you keep telling me to calm down right before throwing another "put me on ignore" tantrum šŸ˜…

He doesn't recruit the entire class, and if we waited until the 5 stars all panned out, someone else would already have him. Look, no offense but it's just not how it works.
Thank goodness everyone disagrees with you, especially those making the decision.

It's funny how you keep telling me to calm down right before throwing another "put me on ignore" tantrum šŸ˜…

He doesn't recruit the entire class, and if we waited until the 5 stars all panned out, someone else would already have him. Look, no offense but it's just not how it works.
Thank goodness everyone disagrees with you, especially those making the decision.

No tantrum here. Just stop talking to me. We disagree. I am not changing and I don't care if you do.

Who is the 2nd best recruiter on the staff behind Neids?
Going by what kids say won them over, instead of just who's assigned, Pruitt.
After that, I have a hard time. Kids keep saying we "staff recruit" more than any other program. Everybody calls, texts and so on.

Nieds is the one attending church with them and invited to private family gatherings etc..

Going by what kids say won them over, instead of just who's assigned, Pruitt.
After that, I have a hard time. Kids keep saying we "staff recruit" more than any other program. Everybody calls, texts and so on.

Nieds is the one attending church with them and invited to private family gatherings etc..
I know Sherrer is a really good recruiter, Iā€™d probably put him 2nd from the staff. Good dude as well.

Reactions: chargervol
I know Sherrer is a really good recruiter, Iā€™d probably put him 2nd from the staff. Good dude as well.
Ansley is getting a lot of mentions this year but since he hasn't been through a full cycle here, can't really rate him yet.
And I know throwing in Pruitt was weird because all HC's would be the biggest draw but from comments, he's still recruiting like a position coach on defense. The film room breakdowns for that position and all the stuff that a PC usually does.

Make him the first ever million dollar tight end coach. They way he recruits it would be worth it. Jk..... Kinda

Can't argue with the potential there. Would just like to see the results repeated before we start writing bigger checks for coaches.
He was recruiter of the year last year. How the F is that not results?

You sit on your hands and another team takes the best recruiter on the staff.

Reactions: EODVOL
It is results and he has a contract and is getting paid. My point (if you choose to pay attention) is that we should wait and see how we do this year before anyone gets a raise. We do well, then yeah, pay him and others more. Who the F is gonna come take him from UT right now? Answer: no one. No need to get in a rush.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back