Nico/Bama

Status
Not open for further replies.
A co worker of mine who is a Bama fan said he heard Saban is going to come hard after Nico to get him to transfer. I don’t believe that Nico would leave but after Bama’s spring game Saban is apparently panicking that he doesn’t have a legit QB on the roster. So he’s going to get one in the transfer portal and Nico is who he is targeting. Should we be concerned? Or is this probaly just BS?
Mixture of Truth

It is true Bama isn’t happy with their QB room and they are desperate. 3 QBs have already said no just like 2 OC’s turned Bama down before hiring Rees.

The part that is fiction is Nico leaving. Nico could not transfer to an SEC school without sitting out a year. The portal window to transfer within conference closed in February. Anyone transferring before the 30th would have to transfer outside the SEC.

Reactions: wmcovol
Mixture of Truth

It is true Bama isn’t happy with their QB room and they are desperate. 3 QBs have already said no just like 2 OC’s turned Bama down before hiring Rees.

The part that is fiction is Nico leaving. Nico could not transfer to an SEC school without sitting out a year. The portal window to transfer within conference closed in February. Anyone transferring before the 30th would have to transfer outside the SEC.
I know Manning had a bad Spring game, but he knows he wont be starting - Maybe though doubtful, he would leave - I saw where he doesnt get NIL $ unless he starts

The latest rumor in tuskaLOSER is that nick SATAN is so upset at how things are going with the Bummer team that he's trying to transfer out of alabummer.

He wants to transfer to Tennessee as our new D Coordjnator.

ROTFLMAO!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

The latest rumor in tuskaLOSER is that nick SATAN is so upset at how things are going with the Bummer team that he's trying to transfer out of alabummer.

He wants to transfer to Tennessee as our new D Coordjnator.

ROTFLMAO!!!

VFL...GBO!!!
Don’t want him. Tennessee torched him last year.

I think the Tide lose more games than people expect this season, starting with the Texas game at home. If their QB play does not get better, I could see them dropping Texas, LSU, and, of course, Tennessee. Hopefully 1-2 more for good measure.
I don't expect BAMA to lose to Texas, but that would set off alarm bells. And, of course, Texas would think they are better than they really are.

A co worker of mine who is a Bama fan said he heard Saban is going to come hard after Nico to get him to transfer. I don’t believe that Nico would leave but after Bama’s spring game Saban is apparently panicking that he doesn’t have a legit QB on the roster. So he’s going to get one in the transfer portal and Nico is who he is targeting. Should we be concerned? Or is this probaly just BS?

For starters Saban couldn't if he wanted to. That's the worst type of tampering. Secondly, he doesn't want another QB with zero experience. It's obvious this wasn't true with that sorry a$$ ND QB that is transferring to Ala. If a Bammer is talking, then you can believe it's a lie! Please don't believe thus Horse$hit!

If we're able to redshirt Nico, he'll have the same number of eligible seasons left on the table as Bryce Young. :cool:

Reactions: knoxvol52
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back