Nico/Bama

Status
Not open for further replies.
A co worker of mine who is a Bama fan said he heard Saban is going to come hard after Nico to get him to transfer. I don’t believe that Nico would leave but after Bama’s spring game Saban is apparently panicking that he doesn’t have a legit QB on the roster. So he’s going to get one in the transfer portal and Nico is who he is targeting. Should we be concerned? Or is this probaly just BS?
Saban needs Gaston Moore. Better than any QB on the Bama roster, but sorry, he ain’t leaving:)

A co worker of mine who is a Bama fan said he heard Saban is going to come hard after Nico to get him to transfer. I don’t believe that Nico would leave but after Bama’s spring game Saban is apparently panicking that he doesn’t have a legit QB on the roster. So he’s going to get one in the transfer portal and Nico is who he is targeting. Should we be concerned? Or is this probaly just BS?
Hahaha. Hahaha. Hahaha.

Likely they get a UGA transfer. Which doesn’t help them much as there are only a couple of starts and almost no game experience in the UGA QB room.

Complete BS and wishful thinking from delusional Bama fans.. remember how they were going to have Pruitt come back and fix their defense…our guys are bonding..Saban can go pound sand lol

Last edited:
Your co-worker is completely BSing for two reasons:

a) Nico would not be eligible to play at Bama this season due to SEC rules.
b) Why would Saban go after an unproven guy to replace two of his unproven guys while he can get more proven QBs from market ?

That that mfer to stop spreading false rumors.
Men are worse gossips than we are, it’s just sports related 😂

A Bama collapse this season would be glorious

I think the Tide lose more games than people expect this season, starting with the Texas game at home. If their QB play does not get better, I could see them dropping Texas, LSU, and, of course, Tennessee. Hopefully 1-2 more for good measure.

I am pretty sure there are still rules and pretty stiff penalties for recruiting players while they're on scholarship at another school.

And if Saban goes portal... I don't think he is going after and unproven Fr no matter how talented he is. They made their run at Nico and came up short.

irrelevant. Rules don’t apply to Bama

I think the Tide lose more games than people expect this season, starting with the Texas game at home. If their QB play does not get better, I could see them dropping Texas, LSU, and, of course, Tennessee. Hopefully 1-2 more for good measure.
I agree, Bama had some close ones last year, and that was with a really good QB…maybe wishful thinking on my part

Your coworker is afraid of the 3rd Saturday this year, as he should be. So he wants to get you going don’t fall for it.
Your CoWorker is full of S__T? Saban would be in violation of NCAA Rules by doing so. Plus Nico aint going anywhere. This is just Stupid.

Pretty sure your co-worker wants to rattle you up and BS'n.

Reactions: HalfullVol
Stop listening to finebaum. He knows a lot less than given credit for. He said Nicky is going to poach a QB on someone elses squad.

That co-worker is likely just one of the usual toothless, 200 pounds overweight, stained sweat pants wearing, illiterate Bama fans who think that every player on the planet is clamoring to come to Tuscaloosa so that they can lose 60 IQ points immediately upon stepping across the city limits of that cesspool.

That co-worker is likely just one of the usual toothless, 200 pounds overweight, stained sweat pants wearing, illiterate Bama fans who think that every player on the planet is clamoring to come to Tuscaloosa so that they can lose 60 IQ points immediately upon stepping across the city limits of that cesspool.
Hey, be nice now. The University of Alabama Just announced their newest block of high rise dorms for the athletic department
089B6A7D-47D5-40E6-85FA-62205F78CB8C.jpeg

When a blonde moves from Knoxville to Tuscaloosa, the average IQ of both cities goes up

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back