Nick Saban Retiring - CONFIRMED

Kiffin, Sark, Lanning, Dabo. Top candidates IMHO
Lanning, Dabo, Norvell, Franklin, Kiffin, Deboer, Vrabel, Prime are the top odds I'm seeing.

Dabo hasn't looked the same past few seasons. Doubt they go after him, but would be good for us. Could definitely see Lanning, Franklin, or Kiffin take if they got serious offers.

Prime would jump, but don't see them offering, but who knows.

Lanning, Dabo, Norvell, Franklin, Kiffin, Deboer, Vrabel, Prime are the top odds I'm seeing.

Dabo hasn't looked the same past few seasons. Doubt they go after him, but would be good for us. Could definitely see Lanning, Franklin, or Kiffin take if they got serious offers.

Doubt Dabo is a serious candidate

Reactions: Visidog
One of the best things about college sports is its rivalries. I know he's the enemy, and I love wearing my "Not today, Saban" shirt. But I have mad respect for the man. He's one of the greats.
I used to respect the hell out of him until he defended one of his players after the thug struck a female fan in the head.

James Franklin at Bama might be the one way I could loathe the two even more.

I was hoping he would stick around a give us a few more opportunities to whoop em

Same, at least one more year because I think we could have gotten them again in Knoxville next year. I mean it was a toss-up but we had a chance at them.

What am I missing? Why would anyone want James Franklin? I'd love the Vols beating that ass though, so please make this happen

VN Store

Back