Nick Saban Retiring - CONFIRMED

Sabin wasn't a good nfl coach. Now that ncaa is more like nfl with $$$$ and portal (free agency)..He picked a good time for him. Glad the guy is gone for sure. Buba can say hello to 8 and 4 seasons for eternity!!

Kiffin, Sark, Lanning, Dabo. Top candidates IMHO

Kiffin could see that
Sark that’d be a downgrade
Lanning could see that
Dabo is too prideful and will stay at Clemson but I’d love Bama to hire him, game has passed him by as well

I mean...following a legend is hard.

When Fulmer a NC Winning coach left, we got Kiffin.

When Pat Summitt, the GOAT in women's basketball retired, we didn't have the big names lining up.

I'm going to be really interested to see who they get.

Offered him millions??? You don’t say…
Dude I'm not bullshiting ...But got in a hurry at work millions more than he makes. .. Personally I've never really heard what a NFL coach makes compared to a college coach..

BS. Meyer would jump on it and so would Kiffin

I just don't think Kiffin will leave with what he's building in Ole Miss and continues to say how happy his family is in Oxford, but with Lane, never say never, I suppose.

This will be an unpopular opinion, but I never like it when great coaches leave the league, it always takes a little juice away. Like when Spurrier left Florida - everyone celebrated, but it took something away from the UT-UF rivalry. I hate to see Saban leave just as UT is getting back to a competitive level, and the TSIO will just not be the same. I was planning on going down for the Bama game this season (saw the TSIO in Bear's last season, and was hoping to do the same in Saban's), but now it loses a bit of its luster. Just my opinion.

VN Store

Back