Nice letter from class of '15 Vol

Pretty good read. I agree with him on everything he said basically. He made some good/legit points. Lady should stay in front of Vols.

Reactions: 3 people
wow... I hope the Governor steps in

By the way, DaddyChoc, during all the discussion of the Lady Vols name/logo, it has struck me that the UCon women's basketball team is a team that should have its own name. (No, I wouldn't suggest anything starting with "Lady" in these times). In talking about your women's team, you have to either say "women" or "Geno" to reference the correct team. I hate them, and it would be easier for me to hate on them, if they had a name.

:lolabove: OMG! The gift that keeps on giving!! :w00t:

By the way, DaddyChoc, during all the discussion of the Lady Vols name/logo, it has struck me that the UCon women's basketball team is a team that should have its own name. (No, I wouldn't suggest anything starting with "Lady" in these times). In talking about your women's team, you have to either say "women" or "Geno" to reference the correct team. I hate them, and it would be easier for me to hate on them, if they had a name.

The Huskies seem to be well known in college basketball circles. :)

You can call them Champs

You can call them Champs

You are so right and if we could win like they have the last several years I wouldn't care about a name, colors,or anything else. I think we are fighting about a lot of things because we aren't in the elite status anymore so we have to focus on other things.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back