Nice letter from class of '15 Vol

wow... I hope the Governor steps in
By the way, DaddyChoc, during all the discussion of the Lady Vols name/logo, it has struck me that the UCon women's basketball team is a team that should have its own name. (No, I wouldn't suggest anything starting with "Lady" in these times). In talking about your women's team, you have to either say "women" or "Geno" to reference the correct team. I hate them, and it would be easier for me to hate on them, if they had a name.

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
By the way, DaddyChoc, during all the discussion of the Lady Vols name/logo, it has struck me that the UCon women's basketball team is a team that should have its own name. (No, I wouldn't suggest anything starting with "Lady" in these times). In talking about your women's team, you have to either say "women" or "Geno" to reference the correct team. I hate them, and it would be easier for me to hate on them, if they had a name.
The Huskies seem to be well known in college basketball circles. :)

DaddyChoc

You can call them Champs

VN Store

Sponsors