Nhl 15

Cut scenes in sports games are cool for the first time you play the game then it is time to skip them. Man EA sports dropped the ball on this. I have seen so many people pissed and stating they are not buying this.

Same people who say they wouldn't buy ncaa or Madden..... It's like Crack and we are all addicts

Same people who say they wouldn't buy ncaa or Madden..... It's like Crack and we are all addicts

I have no problem not getting it. Buying the last gen game only encourages the BS more, and settling for the incomplete version for next gen is doing the same. F them.

There are enough good games coming out for me to pass on NHL and Madden. If more people could do that then we would get the quality of games from EA we deserve.

I completely understand. I reuped mine bc that's the only way I can get watch espn and Fleetwood might kill himself if I didn't play hockey w him

says the guy that text me the whole week while i was at the beach about missing me and how i should have taken my xbox with me so we could still play. ****ing ghey

You-cant-handle-the-truth.png

Played the demo tonight. I'm a year removed from NHL and I see very little difference in this one verses 13; other than looking better.

In fact, it's worse. Everything feels sluggish. From puck handling to skating to shooting. It's harder to make offensive moves now.

Players turning radius have been severely nerfed. Even agile guys like Gaborik now make turns like a Grey Hound bus!

Supremely disappointed

Pretty amazing that offline GM mode only has auto draft. They went out of their way to screw the pooch.

Don't sweat it folks, EA will be patching in the postgame 3 stars that have been in every hockey game for 20+ years.

Seriously, patching in. As in they aren't there on the disc.

VN Store

Back