NFL network prediction - North #220 to Steelers

I don't doubt Keenan Reynolds at all. That guy could play on my team any day. Plus, talk about durable. The guy ran the wishbone offense and took a pounding, but was on the field the majority of the time. Could end up being the next Antwaan Randle El

My comment was not directed at Reynolds at all. Everything you said was 100% spot on about him. What a great, quality young man. You definitely want that type of man on your team, in your organization.

But it would one thing if he was a wide receiver at Navy....he'll have to start from scratch to learn the position with the Ravens. He's just 5'9", only runs 4.6 or so, will certainly be limited to slot. Whereas, if you're taking on a flyer on a kid in the 6th rd wouldn't you just go ahead and take it on a much bigger, stronger kid who has already shown to have some NFL WR skills and hands? I know there are questions about Marquez for sure, but in terms of taking talent with a pick in the 200+ range, doesn't he have fewer questions than Keenan in terms of physical ability to play WR in the NFL?

I feel sorry for North.

He could've come back for his senior season, become our go-to receiver, won an SECE championship and significantly improved his chances next year. Wonder if he's regretting his decision? Or maybe he was just ready to move on.

Shouldn't...he'll get a shot. Gotta do something with it.

Oh I know he'll get a shot but I feel sorry that he bought into the advice he was given to go pro. Complete mistake. Outside of a few circus catches he's been irrelevant.

That's not to say he can't change his future, which I'll be pulling for him to do.

I'm fairly pleased with the picks. I don't see a Wray-Wilson or a Sankey in the group.

Lotta obscure picks from kids who didn't play vs top talent. I'm just trying to trust that Robinson is the guy we think he is as a talent evaluator, that he's going to be Belichickian with his picks and that he sees greatness and potential where other yahoos like me just can't.

As an example, I admittedly don't know much about the DT out of Penn State....but I've seen both A'Shawn Robinson and Jarran Reed be dominant vs top SEC competition. Can't imagine that kid is better than either of those two.

And he drafted a WR out of UMass and a CB out of Southern Utah? Again, these guys may wind up being great, but on the face of it it those picks seem questionable. The kid from UMass literally said he didn't expect to be drafted, but Robinson picks him in the 5th.....he's the first UMass WR taken in the draft since 1974.

Paul Kuharsky tweeted these out last night....

"With three second round picks, #Titans drafted three guys who are highly unlikely to start opening day."

"Heard from many of you that I expect too much in terms of automatic starters out of Rd. 2. Will address 1st thing in the morn with a post..."

"Amazed by number of #Titans fans happily talking depth. This team is 5-27 in last two years. Plenty of guys need replacing."

"@ZacDeFran You draft good players with high picks. Good players on bad teams play pretty quickly."

I kinda fall in line with his thinking. Titans have a ton of holes and a lot of picks....why are they reaching for picks who can't come in and start but are expected to be depth from day 1?

Even taking Henry in the second round. You just signed FA Murray to be your RB this year, you have a ton of other needs, and there are other good RBs later in the draft you could've gotten.

Again, he's much smarter than me and I'm no NFL GM, but as a Titans fan, I don't get some of these picks. Be curious to see how their draft is graded in the coming days. I hope my concerns are unfounded and I'm all wet here.

Welp, perhaps I am indeed all wet regarding the Titans draft class. Getting good grades so far.....Kiper gives em a B, second only to the Jags in the AFC South. Also has em graded higher than the Patriots. Guess, on the face of it for those who do it for a living, this is s good class and job well done by Robinson. Hope it all pans out as planned.

Last edited:
Oh I know he'll get a shot but I feel sorry that he bought into the advice he was given to go pro. Complete mistake. Outside of a few circus catches he's been irrelevant.

That's not to say he can't change his future, which I'll be pulling for him to do.

kinda looks like he just wanted a change of scenery. I can't believe anyone would advise him to go pro after the season he just had.

Six receptions for 58 yds last year. North made his own decision. No agent advised him to declare early based on those stats.

VN Store

Back