NFL network prediction - North #220 to Steelers

Yeah, but he doesn't have North measurables and has never played the position before. Keenan was great at Navy playing QB, but why would anybody take him as a WR before Marquez?

Teams are just taking a crap shoot at selecting practice squad players in the 6th & 7th round.

Something tells me if North gets picked by the Cowboys, Dallas will be getting a package deal of a certain irrational poster on their forums.

Reactions: 1 person
Teams are just taking a crap shoot at selecting practice squad players in the 6th & 7th round.

No doubt, but even as a crap shoot, I think I'd still pick a 6'2 225 lb college SEC WR who runs 4.4 and has great hands over a Navy QB who doesn't even throw a ball very well, much less catch it.

Motivation, effort and injury issues-- real or perceived-- hurt North's draft stock. With more experienced and more reliable WR candidates to choose from, it's not surprising that he'll go undrafted. If he had stayed and become a go-to receiver his senior season, he could have improved his chances.

Reactions: 2 people
No doubt, but even as a crap shoot, I think I'd still pick a 6'2 225 lb college SEC WR who runs 4.4 and has great hands over a Navy QB who doesn't even throw a ball very well, much less catch it.

I don't doubt Keenan Reynolds at all. That guy could play on my team any day. Plus, talk about durable. The guy ran the wishbone offense and took a pounding, but was on the field the majority of the time. Could end up being the next Antwaan Randle El

I'm fairly pleased with the picks. I don't see a Wray-Wilson or a Sankey in the group.

Titans are definitely getting back to the pound the rock style with the addition of the O-linemen, Derrick Henry, and the addition of Demarco Murray

The 2nd best RB in the draft according to D4H off the board with pick 211. The Niners must be absolutely giddy.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back