NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND PLAYOFF GAMES (1/21-1/22 2023) Official Thread

I hope SFO decides to wear white and Dallas wears the navy again. Would look so cool. 49ers have my favorite away jersey and the Cowboys navy is my favorite, period.

Reactions: MAD
I mean, there’s only been like 7 seeds for, what, 3 years?

Also wait, that can’t be right. The stat can’t be an odd number: both the AFC and NFC get a 7 seed each year.
But that’s what was posted online so it’s true.

Winner of Bills-Bengals wins the AFC, IMO. The Bills are overdue and the Bengals are the hottest team. This is gonna be an awesome game.

A Bills-Chiefs game in Atlanta might as well be a home game with Bills mafia traveling in droves.

I’d kind of like to see the Jags upset the Chiefs today.

689D1184-40FF-4528-8277-46DB2CB7F384.jpeg
But Kansas City will probably make it to their 5th straight AFC Championship game.

I pulled for them until they won the Super Bowl, don’t want another dominant team like the Patriots. More fun seeing different teams get there.

I’d kind of like to see the Jags upset the Chiefs today.

View attachment 532223
But Kansas City will probably make it to their 5th straight AFC Championship game.

I pulled for them until they won the Super Bowl, don’t want another dominant team like the Patriots. More fun seeing different teams get there.

Pederson is 6-0 as a playoff underdog...but nothing about the actual matchup suggests the Chiefs will lose.

My Divisional Round 2023 predictions

Chiefs
The Chiefs are a great rested team that has extra preparation time, Thundering Arrowhead Stadium will create issues for the Jaguars, Mahomes outplays Lawerence even if the Jaguars keep the game close again like they did in the regular season, and the Jaguars don't contain Mahomes in the pocket, also the Chiefs make fewer mistakes than the Jaguars.
It wouldn't be a surprise if the Chiefs steamrolled the outmatched Jaguars, and the Jaguars I doubt will be this year's Bengals even though they have the ingredients to be that Cinderella-style Wild Card team that gets to the Super Bowl.

Giants
The Giants are a good team playing with confidence and some momentum so them going toe to toe with the Eagles is realistic along with the Giants defeat the Eagles which they can achieve by running the football successfully with Barkely so they win TOP so Hurts and the great Eagles offense is on the field less time, the Giants protect the football, and the Giants defense gets pressure on Hurts so he doesn't have any struggle to scorch the Giants defense much like he did when the Eagles bulldozed the Giants in New Jersey.
Giants 28
Eagles 26

Cowboys
The Cowboy's defense creates turnovers, The Cowboys gets pressure on Purdy so that mistakes including turnovers are more likely, Prescott makes less mistakes than Purdy, and the Cowboys score needed points in the 1st half so that they have a realistic chance of winning in the 2nd instead of needing a great comeback like they needed when they played the Jimmy G 49ers last season in a Wild Card inside the Cowboys Stadium aka Jerry World.

Bills
Even though Joe Cool aka Not Average Joe Burrow has more wins than Josh Allen I'm still confident the Bills win this game in Buffalo because they're a slightly better team, they're at home so the thundering crowd in Buffalo most likely will create some issues for the Bengals, , the Bills defense can create turnovers even if they don't get pressure on Burrow, Allen outplays Burrow by making more critical plays, Allen is not contained in the pocket successfully so he runs for valuable yards, and the Bills win the turnover battle.
This most likely will be a thrilling highly entertaining competitive game.
The Bills are playing for the motivation because Hamlin can not return to the team this season, and to prove the whole being the Super Bowl favorite was justified before the 2022 regular season began.

VN Store

Back