NFL.com combine grades/results

Honestly, the things that make Jennings special are things that can't be measured.

I've been disappointed with the way that he's been graded, and where he's fallen to in mock drafts and such. But then I realize, that anyone who truly watches him play, knows he is an absolute dog, and he will fight for every catch and yard.

Someone is going to get him, and they're going to get an absolute steal. I just hate that Jennings isn't getting the respect he deserves yet.

Yet.
I had given up on the NFL for non football reasons but I will watch the preseason next year for Jennings and Bituli

I'm clearly missing something too. I'd have guessed Bituli to be a solid round 4 type pick, give or take a round. You can't have the success he's had over a long period of time in the toughest league without having a high chance at success in NFL. In two years, he'll be a productive guy for some team who can't believe they got him when they did.
Don't stress about this 0.0 rating. If I remember correctly, someone with a 0.0 GPA went on to become a US Senator.

Two of our players have ratings that are not defined by the scale. Scale ratings of 0-4.9, 5.2-5.3, 5.7, 6.6, 6.9, 7.2, and 7.6-7.9 are not listed. I'm hoping that you left them out, otherwise that's some shoddy ratings work.

The combine is just physical stats. Actual teams/scouts take into account film and history. The results on Bituli and Jennings seem a bit surprising to me but it is what it is... actually it looks like these are just the pre scouting reports for these guys if you notice Bitulis is null as if they never even scouted him at all. Looks like one guy (Lance Zierlein ) wrote al their reports and he only really went in-depth on Darell Taylor. So a grain of salt must be applied to these.

Last edited:
Remember David Martin? He left UT around JJ's size. he was only about an inch taller JJ would just need to put on about 20-30 pounds to play TE but I honestly think he can be fine as a slot WR and special teams gunner

All this tells me is that Pruitt is doing a heck of a job and the cupboard was truly bare when he got here.

Let's see what this list looks like in a few years.

If im Jennings im moving to TE he will do better at that position. Jennings and Callaway problem is they dont run good routes.

I could definitely see him being similar to David Martin in the NFL. Similar guys but Martin was a much bigger Wr. Speed about thebsame Jennings is probably a little more athletic that Big Dave.

Reactions: Grudenator

VN Store

Back