Neyland seating

AlcoVOLic

I haven’t been in Neyland since they flipped the Home and Away and was hoping to gain some insight.

I wanna take my girls to their first game and thought a gator ass whooping would be the perfection introduction.

As far as seating I’m hoping to avoid the FL band and concentrations of FL fans. No clue where they are designated to sit.

Anybody ever sit in Q or Z? Thanks!

Reactions: VolMarine1371
Be careful sitting in lower sections. The back several rows are under the upper deck and limit your view significantly. You can’t see the jumbotron or fireworks at all, or a portion of opposite end of the field

Fortunately for us, it was cold af so folks cleared out of the north upper deck. We moved at halftime and enjoyed the heck out of it. Movie theater style seats, empty concessions, perfect view of everything.

Reactions: AlcoVOLic
I haven’t been in Neyland since they flipped the Home and Away and was hoping to gain some insight.

I wanna take my girls to their first game and thought a gator ass whooping would be the perfection introduction.

As far as seating I’m hoping to avoid the FL band and concentrations of FL fans. No clue where they are designated to sit.

My suggestion in taking young children to their first game is to take them to anon conference game that we should win. No pressure on the adults and kids can just go to Vol Village and enjoy all the pre game stuff.

Highly recommend Z for the shade factor. Q will also most like have shade, but Z will be shaded for basically anything other than a noon game. Like 1 poster said, you don’t want to be too far up or you can’t see the Jumbotron. You should be able to go to allvols.com and see views from any seat in the house. If you can clearly see the Jumbotron, it’ll be a good seat.

My suggestion in taking young children to their first game is to take them to anon conference game that we should win. No pressure on the adults and kids can just go to Vol Village and enjoy all the pre game stuff.
Back about 40 yrs ago I had season tickets in II. Great to see plays open up. Taught my girlfriend about football. She began teaching me about football. If you want to teach your girls about football, II is a good place to start.

I agree. Take them to the Ball St. or Akron game. That way you don’t have to deal with the fights and craziness.

I agree. Take them to the Ball St. or Akron game. That way you don’t have to deal with the fights and craziness.
I’ve been to many games and can honestly say I’ve never seen anything that would make me not wanna take my kids.

For FLA that might be accurate, for most of the games where we provide less than 10K visitor seats only sections Z14, Z15 and GG. For the rest of the upper deck, it's only the back rows, not the entire section. and it's not all of A, either, only about 1/3 of the rows AIR.

My seats are Section B, row 12 on visitor side. While yes, you have opposing teams support peppered here and there, it's still primarily vol fans. I love my seats!

Back about 40 yrs ago I had season tickets in II. Great to see plays open up. Taught my girlfriend about football. She began teaching me about football. If you want to teach your girls about football, II is a good place to start.

Let me guess, you were the QB, and she was starting at C during your teachings.

I had season tickets in Q for 7 years (10-17).

When I decided to get season tix again this year, that's where I wanted to be again.

VN Store

Back