Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In summary:

ape now calls me waitress. I eventually got the it’s always sunny reference. I’m way older than you and drink a lot. Ape and I agreed we should be friends provided I don’t have to bail him out of jail. I have been thoroughly doxed by Showoff’s semi-creepy investigation of me. There’s a grudenite party the weekend of the first home game and also in charlotte. I’ll be carrying my pistol at both although GV agreed to be my body guard. Squinty is disgusted by it all to the point of having uncontrollable tummy troubles. Doyle is back.

We generally agree we like Pruitt but some of us miss the coaching search and can’t go back to real life. CJP may or may not have made a literal dumpster fire during his first meeting with the players but he’s killing it on the recruiting trail so far. We’re split on the idea of Freeze as OC.

I think that’s about it. Whatcha cooking?

Ha... Waitress. That's funny. Sorry about the doxxing. That must have sucked.

To be fair, I drink more than I should as well.

And cooking stupid cheese dip. Really hate making the béchamel though. I need three hands.

What happened at the team meeting?

No blue font. I’d rather be the attorney attempting to avoid disputes on the front side of a transaction than be the attorney trying to unravel the mess once things go awry.

Solid. Real estate law may be your ticket then. You get to make people happy. And make a few hundy every time. We just closed on a house this morning. And I am sure everything is in a template, just change the names and numbers. Probably took him an hour.

zgYLe.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I'll work 60 but not for someone else. So, I'm a firm of one. lol. I'd become in-house but I'm to old for consideration. Surprisingly, linked-in and monster.com have good postings from time to time.

If you think I can help let me know.

I need to add, I can do internet orders of protection if need be. :)

Hahaha. Thanks! I appreciate that!

I think it's interesting to watch and see who all Pruitt offers. Obviously he worked late last night. Please add players I've missed and I'll try to update this first post.

Jamir Johnson, JUCO OT 6-5, 290
Player thread: '18 JUCO OL Jahmir Jonson
247: ★★★ (.8778), #26 National, #5 OT, #4 PA
Rivals: ★★★ (5.7), 6-6, 290

Coynis Miller, 2018 DT, 6-1.5, 300

Player thread:'18 AL DE Coynis Miller (Auburn commit)
247: ★★★★ (.9359), #147 National, #13 DT, #4 AL
Rivals: ★★★★ (5.8), #12 DT, #188 National, #4 AL

Brandon Kaho, 2018 ILB, 6-2, 232
Player Thread: '18 UT ILB Brandon Kaho (BYU commit)
247: ★★★★ (.90442), #129 National, #5 ILB, #4 NV
Rivals: ★★★★ (.5.9), #5 OLB, #76 National, #3 NV

Andres Fox, 2018 DE, 6-4, 241
Player Thread: '18 AL DE Andres Fox
Rivals: ★★★ (5.7), #21 WDE, #11 AL
247: ★★★★ (.9045), #278 National, #16 WDE, #8 AL

Greg Bell, JUCO RB, 6-0, 200
Player Thread: '18 JUCO RB Greg Bell
247: ★★★ (.8256), #101 National, #5 RB, #15 CA

Dominick Wood-Anderson, JUCO TE, 6-5, 245
Player Thread: '18 JUCO TE Dominick Wood-Anderson - #1 JUCO TE
247: ★★★★ (.9000), #10 National, #1 TE, #2 CA
Rivals: ★★★★ (5.8)

Eddie Smith, 2018 CB/WR, 6-1, 181
Player Thread: '18 LA WR/CB Eddie Smith - reaffirmed offer
247: ★★★ (.8628), #720 National, #63 CB, #29 LA
Rivals: ★★★ (5.5), #54 LA

Malik Langham, 2018 SDE, 6-5.5, 269
Player Thread: '18 AL DE Malik Langham
247: ★★★ (.8622), #732 National, #29 SDE, #27 AL
Rivals: ★★★ (5.6), #38 SDE, #21 AL

Jaren Mangham, 2019 RB, 6-1, 212
‘19 MI ATH Jaren Mangham
247: ★★★★ (.9363), #163 National, #13 ATH, #5 MI
Rivals: ★★★★ (5.8), #9 RB, #147 National, #6 MI

TARGETS
Guys Pruitt will likely take 'big swings' at, according to Simonton:
-5-star OL Cade Mays
-4 star DE Jordan Davis (Bama commit)
-4-star OL Jerome Carvin
-4-star WR Alontae Taylor

MENTIONING TENNESSEE
-FL WR Jacob Copeland ‘Tennessee is officially one of my TOP selected schools that I'll highly be looking into. 🍊✊🏾 #DOM1N8’
-Vols made the top 6 for Jaren Woodyard
-JJ Peterson said he'll now visit Tennessee.

WEEKEND VISITORS 12.8

Alontae Taylor, 2018 ATH/WR, 6-0, 182
247: ★★★★ (.9481), #118 National, #23 WR, #5 TN

Greg Emerson, 2018 SDE/DT, 6-3, 280
247: ★★★★ (.9491), #114 National, #7 DT, #4 TN

Brandon Cross, 2018 CB, 5-10, 182
247: ★★★ (.8572), #838 National, #76 CB, #125 FL

-Matthew Flint

-Paxron Brooks

-Tanner Antonutti

Freak posted this in another thread ... interesting

Reactions: 2 people
Solid. Real estate law may be your ticket then. You get to make people happy. And make a few hundy every time. We just closed on a house this morning. And I am sure everything is in a template, just change the names and numbers. Probably took him an hour.

yeah, it’s largely form-based practice to the point where paralegals usually do all the work.

Did nobody see this? Or was everyone too busy flirting with Lexi? No offense ma'am. This is huge to me. Somebody having the balls to put it in print...

From Orange Throat on Basilio's blog.

PEYTON MANNING is in an interesting place. He was openly hostile to the UT administration in cocktail party conversations during the Hall of Fame proceedings in New York earlier in the week and was clinging to the idea that Chancellor Davenport made a mistake in red-flagging the Schiano hire at the last moment. We love Manning and what he represents for our school, but he needs to distance himself from the HoH to regain credibility among his former teammates and the Vol Nation at large. If Manning signs on to a move against Davenport, he may lose legend status among Vol partisans quickly.

REMEMBER THAT MANNING sided with the Haslams and chose John Currie over Phillip Fulmer eight months ago. How does that decision look now?

I’ll soon be house-bound for the night bc of the weather. I’m pretty sure we’ll all be your cyber date tonight except most of us will be drinking.

Guilty.

I'll be entertaining in-laws tonight and (hopefully) getting liquor'd up. I'll check-in later to see what you losers are doing.

Did nobody see this? Or was everyone too busy flirting with Lexi? No offense ma'am. This is huge to me. Somebody having the balls to put it in print...

PEYTON MANNING is in an interesting place. He was openly hostile to the UT administration in cocktail party conversations during the Hall of Fame proceedings in New York earlier in the week and was clinging to the idea that Chancellor Davenport made a mistake in red-flagging the Schiano hire at the last moment. We love Manning and what he represents for our school, but he needs to distance himself from the HoH to regain credibility among his former teammates and the Vol Nation at large. If Manning signs on to a move against Davenport, he may lose legend status among Vol partisans quickly.

REMEMBER THAT MANNING sided with the Haslams and chose John Currie over Phillip Fulmer eight months ago. How does that decision look now?

Wow, PM's into the kool-aid a little to0 heavy ya think ?

Last edited:

That is big. I've heard conflicting stories on Peyton's true personality for years.

Wasabi GV.

Wasn't a family emergency, just a mutual friend I was very close to for about 15 years (boss/business parter) passed away with a brain tumor. I had no idea. Just wasn't in the mood for VN. You know, just a funky feeling.

Anyway, thanks for asking.

Geeze,man.
Sorry for your loss and just strike my weak attempt at humor earlier from the record.

Sorry to hear, behr. Glad youre back.

btw, if i start acting real ****ing weird in the next 30 minutes, someone please tell me to calm down.

Wasabi GV.

Wasn't a family emergency, just a mutual friend I was very close to for about 15 years (boss/business parter) passed away with a brain tumor. I had no idea. Just wasn't in the mood for VN. You know, just a funky feeling.

Anyway, thanks for asking.

Sorry to hear Behr ...

Geeze,man.
Sorry for your loss and just strike my weak attempt at humor earlier from the record.

Life happens man. I appreciate the thought.

Never take back an attempt at humor towards me because you think it's in bad taste, Imma big boy.

You should strike it if it's just stupit though. Lulz

Reactions: 3 people
Sorry to hear, behr. Glad youre back.

btw, if i start acting real ****ing weird in the next 30 minutes, someone please tell me to calm down.

Thanks ape.

Don't look at me to tell you to calm down.

Im glad you opted out of going to that party with GV. I'm not convinced "dry" meant no alcohol.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back