Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dormady is probably the best pure quarterback on our roster but seriously bad coaching has hampered his development.

I had the same thought last year. Here's hoping for better coaching moving forward. A different offense scheme wise may be a difference maker. We have to get better line play or it won't matter which of the 3 QB's it is. Getting sacked 4-5 times a game is not a recipe for success.

Reactions: 1 person
Catching up from last night. These look amazing! I guess now that the search is over I need to get started on my Christmas cookies. This is inspiring me.

It was a lot of fun. They don't do gingerbread in Peru so it was nice making everything with my wife :)

It's a lot of fun getting people from other places into our traditions here. My mom got my wife a couple of the Foxfire books so she can read about our real cultural background, too.

Morning ladies and gentlemen... why don’t we invite someone over from the RF to be our recruiting insider and provide updates throughout the day? Any of y’all frequent over there? I read and lurk from Dec to Feb but am not educated at all to do it. Since this is our home within the forum, I think it’s be a good twist. Anyone?

Morning ladies and gentlemen... why don’t we invite someone over from the RF to be our recruiting insider and provide updates throughout the day? Any of y’all frequent over there? I read and lurk from Dec to Feb but am not educated at all to do it. Since this is our home within the forum, I think it’s be a good twist. Anyone?

I think it's a great idea revjayp, but I'm not qualified to do it either ...

Ron Swanson.

He's a Grudenite at heart.

Reactions: 3 people
I love that after all *****in' about G****n threads being on top of first page now they have two of them there.....hahahahahahahaha

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back