Neyland Gameday Chants

What exactly is the point of you being like that? This is the type of douchebaggery that really is frustrating. The guy's on here trying to talk gameday and you got to act like a Bama troll.

True dat! Nothing worse than Barney Fife forum types!:rock:

Topless chicks with big cans bouncing after every play. That and do things how they've been doing them.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

As long as it isn't the transvestite you have on your avatar :eek:lol: Seriously, Why would you have that photo on there?

Can someone order the removal of the silly "woo" from rocky top? Whoever started doing that should be incarcerated.

Its that Time!!!

SO remove te Woo!!!!

Next anyone have something constructive to chant vs The Grizzzzzzzz????:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Take your broke down football team back to brokeback mountain.

Half the stadium chant "BROKEBACK" and the other half reply with "MOUNTAIN" possibly.

One of the best ones was when Notre Dame came to town and we were beating them soundly and the crowd started chanting "RUDY".

Haha. Wish I could have been there for the Notre Dame game. I like your idea better as well.

How about something as simple and as well known to both players and fans alike as:

"Give your all" as in Today I will give my all for Tennessee

I would be embarassed for our great college if that, or what I suggested were to be chanted. Jmo.

I think it would be good to focus on team chants and not on one specific unit during a game.

I for one miss the "GO BIG ORANGE" chant. I feel like as a kid when we were on defense the whole stadium would be chanting it.

I also like the idea of half of the stadium yelling "ROCKY" and the other "TOP" During a TV timeout at some point. instead of Orange and White.

In Bryant Denny half the crowd chants ALA and the other half says BAMA. I'm sure most places do some variation, but that was one of their sucky years and I saw more crowd enthusiasm than I've seen in Neyland in a few years. Most of the time everyone half-asses Rocky Top until the "Woo" part...

I do like the O-line pride chant, if not for the simple reason that O-line's do not get enough recognition by most fans to begin with. However, getting all 100,000+ to partake in this chat would be rather difficult to say the least.

When I played basketball in elementary school our cheerleaders had one I still remember.

"You got to want it, to win it and we want it bad, you got to want it,to win it and we want it bad...etc"

Not that I don't love the sound of Rocky Top every two seconds but would be nice to have 100,000 plus help this young team with a little crowd support.

Crowd Chant-----O. L. P. everytime we rush for 5 plus yards.

Looking for entertaining suggestions that will help create a true Home Field Advantage...:)

If you feel compelled to pose this, you aren't singing Rocky Top nearly loud enough or often enough.

Try dropping it an octave and singing from the diaphragm.

At any point if you feel awkward, like you are being annoyingly repetitive, under no circumstances should you stop. You are achieving desired effect.

Endless repetition of "Go Big Orange", "Its great to be a Tennessee Vol", and "T-E-double-N-E-double-S-double-E: TENNESSEE" are also acceptable.

When the team gets going, the crowd will follow. The Bammers weren't nearly as loud when they were giving us their lunch money in the 90s.

It's that time of year! Please indulge...

So whenever the opponent has to punt everyone one stands up and shakes their hands like a foul out in basketball. When the punter kicks the ball everyone chants-

"you've been bUTched slapped"

Just a thought...

as if this thread couldn't get worse...yea it just did...vol'96 you betta check yo self before you wreck yo self

Reactions: 1 person
There's the fist-up defense.

Every time the Vols get a stop on 3rd down, everyone in the stadium puts their fist up and doesn't take it down until the ball is punted.

Saw this on twitter so this is not my idea.

just a simple chant suggestion: "we will crush your soul" repeated until the other team just cower in fear.
I know is harsh, but hey, is just football. (sorry :D)

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back