Next yr starting 5

Jordan Walker will be a third year point guard for Kellie. She knows the system, and we need an experienced PG. She will be starting, along with Jordan, Tamari, Rickea, and probably Sara.
Maybe first game, but by January it will be Powell on the point for 25 minutes a game unless it's a big game and then it 35 minutes.

You are crazy!!! She isn’t very good, being kind when I say this.
The crazy one is you to think she isn't very good. A real fan of the team would know she has played out of her natural position and is being asked to play how she has never played. Kellie knows this which is why she added Powell so that Walker can play off the ball and be far more productive.

The crazy one is you to think she isn't very good. A real fan of the team would know she has played out of her natural position and is being asked to play how she has never played. Kellie knows this which is why she added Powell so that Walker can play off the ball and be far more productive.

As with Snoop, without Jordan walker this team is on vacation. She had an excellent great game, even playing our of position, against Belmont. People complain about fans who seen things through sunshine pumping, orange colored glasses but what about the ones who are incapable of seeing any positives in a team that made the sweet 16?

Starters/Bench
PG-Powell/Miles/Eddy
SG-Walker/Wynn/Rennie
SF-Hortson/Tess/Pissott
PF-Jackson/Puckett/Marta
C-Key/Striplin/Sanders

Kellie will not rush Pissott and with the team we will have, hopefully we will have a lot of leads and get to get a lot of time for our reserves during non-conference play.

This lineup is my take if no one leaves and I still think we could add at least one more 5 player

As with Snoop, without Jordan walker this team is on vacation. She had an excellent great game, even playing our of position, against Belmont. People complain about fans who seen things through sunshine pumping, orange colored glasses but what about the ones who are incapable of seeing any positives in a team that made the sweet 16?
Exactly, I'll never understand it.

Something to do until the game... I would think the only locked in starters are going to be Key, Jordan H. and Rickea. I would bet Puckett will be a starter early on probably with Jordan Walker (who knows the system and is going to be better next year as she gets further and further away from her ACL). But Kellie likes a platoon system and it is likely Powell and Pissott will get just as many minutes as starters (though JP may have some freshman adjustment issues). Then we have Karo as Keys sub, Wynn and Miles to rotate in and Marta and Tess.

The ideal is this team will have considerable depth. The reality is that some players for some players are going to be out with injuries (because that has been the LV pattern forever).

Last edited:
Something to do until the game... I would think the only locked in starters are going to be Key, Jordan H. and Rickea. I would bet Puckett will be a starter early on probably with Jordan Walker (who knows the system and is going to be better next year as she gets further and further away from her ACL). But Kellie likes a platoon system and it is likely Powell and Pissott will get just as many minutes as starters (though JP may have some freshman adjustment issues). Then we have Karo as Keys sub, Wynn and Miles to rotate in and Marta and Tess.

The ideal is this team will have considerable depth. The reality is that some players for some players are going to be out with injuries (because that has been the LV patter for ever).
….errrrr, that last sentence. I wasn’t going to bring that up.

VN Store

Back