Next year's roster?

So, if someone or a group of people donated a million bucks to an NIL. They could offer Rickea Jackson, Tamari Key and Jordan Horston 333,000 dollars each to play again next year. It could happen. There will be around 1,000 girls in the portal next year to recruit from. As always go Lady Vol's.

Let me see how much loose change I can find in my sofa (and glove compartment!!!).

So, if someone or a group of people donated a million bucks to an NIL. They could offer Rickea Jackson, Tamari Key and Jordan Horston 333,000 dollars each to play again next year. It could happen. There will be around 1,000 girls in the portal next year to recruit from. As always go Lady Vol's.
20000 fans give 50 dollars. Problem is how would you get it to just them seems that it is distributed it to all the female athletes in every sport.

I'd be happy if we could just get two of them to stay and pick up a couple players out of the portal.

Still a lot of season left, but the first eight games have certainly not provided a compelling reason for any of them to stay...

VN Store

Back