Next Commit?

Yeah, the shape he came in from his mission was crazy. It wasn't peak by any means, but, to be gone for 2 years and be in playing shape is crazy. One offseason with Johnny Long will be huge with Mapu.

He better be. I remember I cursed really bad when he hit Chris Leak on the head and cost us TD. There is nothing more frustrating on the football field than this.

He better be. I remember I cursed really bad when he hit Chris Leak on the head and cost us TD. There is nothing more frustrating on the football field than this.

Please. That could have happened to anyone. That wasn't because he was out of shape or had bad technique. Parys Haralson was one of our best defensive linemen in years. Check out how many roughing the passer calls he had during his UT career.

Please. That could have happened to anyone. That wasn't because he was out of shape or had bad technique. Parys Haralson was one of our best defensive linemen in years. Check out how many roughing the passer calls he had during his UT career.

Fo' shizzle.

Yes, it would happen to anyone, but what he did at the critical point turning a touchdown to be a 15 yards loss is unforgivable for me. Surely I hope he would be much better next season, but I wouldn't believe him until he showed us something.

Yes, it would happen to anyone, but what he did at the critical point turning a touchdown to be a 15 yards loss is unforgivable for me. Surely I hope he would be much better next season, but I wouldn't believe him until he showed us something.

Perhaps he could have taken it easier and not played full speed. That way Chris Leak never gets rushed into passing before he was 100% ready. Then Leak never throws the INT in the first place. I guarantee the coaches didn't admonish Mapu for that play and rightly so.

Les Miles is as complete an idiot as I have ever seen. It should only be a matter of time before LSU impoldes, but someone explain to me how they keep getting blue chip qb upon blue chip qb?

VN Store

Back