New walk-on?

Willy14

I’m at the exhibition game and I noticed that there is another guy that I don’t recognize that ran through the tunnel with the team and wearing the same sweats and stuff that Uros and Bailey is. Did we get a new walk on or anyone have any info on this?

I’ll have to pay more attention, I can’t see that end of the bench from my seats

Could he be the transfer that has to sit out this yr? Think he transferred from Oregon.

Bailey and Plavsic wore grey warmup pants. Everybody else was in O&W. The Twitter video doesn't load for me, but I only counted 12 others in the layup lines. Bailey and Plavsic stood under the basket for the final warmup drills.

Opening night snafu BTW... nobody brought out any basketballs when the final warmups were supposed to start. About 10 guys took fake reps without a basketball. Nearly a $200M AD budget and nobody figured out that somebody needs to be in charge of bringing out some basketballs.

Last edited:
Bailey and Plavsic wore grey warmup pants. Everybody else was in O&W. The Twitter video doesn't load for me, but I only counted 12 others in the layup lines. Bailey and Plavsic stood under the basket for the final warmup drills.

Opening night snafu BTW... nobody brought out any basketballs when the final warmups were supposed to start. About 10 guys took fake reps without a basketball. Nearly a $200B AD budget and nobody figured out that somebody needs to be in charge of bringing out some basketballs.
There’s another guy who also wore Grey pants.. u can see him clearer during timeouts.. not sure if he’s on the team or a trainer.. and he has braids..

I’m at the exhibition game and I noticed that there is another guy that I don’t recognize that ran through the tunnel with the team and wearing the same sweats and stuff that Uros and Bailey is. Did we get a new walk on or anyone have any info on this?
Yea I saw him.. u can see him during timeouts as welll.. and he has braids.. I’m not sure if he’s a trainer or a walk on, but I also noticed him and immediately looked at the team photo and saw he wasn’t on there so I’m not sure who he is...

Yeah, not sure who that is but in the video there are 15 guys. We have 14 on roster.

Opening night snafu BTW... nobody brought out any basketballs when the final warmups were supposed to start. About 10 guys took fake reps without a basketball. Nearly a $200B AD budget and nobody figured out that somebody needs to be in charge of bringing out some basketballs.
This new ncaa stance is already killing college BB......

No, I know who that is too, I know who everyone is that’s why I noticed this guy. Am I the only one that sees this guy or am I just crazy??

yep, you're crazy...it's all right...you're not alone...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT UAB!

Guess I'll just wait and see if he is also there for the first game. No he wasn't in the layup lines but neither was Bailey or Uros, they all three were standing together giving the guys high fives after they made the layup. He was wearing sweats and sit on the bench and got up in huddles like he was on the team, wasn't in a suit like Lucas Campbell and Brad Woodson was either.

VN Store

Back