NEW SEC TOURNEY INFO

I understand. OTOH, how many of the people complaining, drove down here, paying for rooms, food, tickets, etc…it was pouring rain from Chattanooga to Gadsden and I’m hauling butt to get here hoping we would play. Ate and then find out we can’t catch any game today. But the BBQ was fantastic and it was 2 miles from the hotel. BOOM. Make the best of a cruddy situation. All we can do.
I was including myself.
I’ve complained and whined more about the weather, format and start times, then I have discussed the games that have actually been played.🤪
I truly hope it works out for all of you guys that made the trip and Tennessee balls out and gives you an SEC tournament title!
You guys deserve it!
VFL!!
GBO!!

I was including myself.
I’ve complained and whined more about the weather, format and start times, then I have discussed the games that have actually been played.🤪
I truly hope it works out for all of you guys that made the trip and Tennessee balls out and gives you an SEC tournament title!
You guys deserve it!
VFL!!
GBO!!
Too bad the tournament isn’t being played here in the Tampa Bay Area, it’s been sunny and beautiful. In fact, my neighbor with the big titties was outside gardening topless today... I just wish his wife would do the same!

I was including myself.
You guys deserve it!
VFL!!
GBO!!

We all deserve it! No injuries!!!

GBO!!!

Too bad the tournament isn’t being played here in the Tampa Bay Area, it’s been sunny and beautiful. In fact, my neighbor with the big titties was outside gardening topless today... I just wish his wife would do the same!
In before, pictures or it didn't happen.

iu

They were saying after the Texas A&M / Florida game that is supposed to start at 10:30 cst. So 2:00 cst would be about right if the weather allows. Games typically have 30 minutes between games.

I’m surprised they didn’t try to get the game afiter Bama Vs Arkansas. Maybe the SEC network recap in Hoover is is a replay, but it’s not raining.

What is the plan if most of the games rain out tomorrow?

Last edited:
Reactions: VolPack22
In before, pictures or it didn't happen.

iu
First, mad4vols sends my laptop akilter--only too briefly--then Halph66 sends my just eaten breakfast akilter.

Next time I pass a magazine rack, I wonder if I'll remember why I'm suddenly seized by an adolescent urge to browse a copy of Fine Gardening?

(I need to find a wife, soon!)

Everyone complaining are just showing they have never been a part of the planning/execution of a sporting tournament. You're also the ones that complain when meteorologists get it wrong and would be the first to go "Why did they change it??? They could've stuck with original schedule!" Yes, it sucks. But if you've ever done anything but show up to watch, you know schedule changes can't be undone. Once you change it, you cannot change it back. That's the whole point of waiting as long as possible to make that change. If, somehow, the weather cleared yesterday and they already changed it to single, they cannot change it back.

Well I don’t think they can go single elimination now since the arky Bama game got played. Could be wrong they can always change the rules mid game but it baffles me how they can’t look at a forecast and give a more accurate game time.

with weather the way it is.. what I just heard from upstairs is the SEC is hoping to get the Au game in today and then they will start back tomorrow single elimination if the weather does not clear up like immediately

Don't think the weather is gonna cooperate. JUST CANCEL THE DAMN THING!!! I stated in a post the other day my feelings on this subject. What I said appears even more to the point now than then. Just everyone go home.

Don't think the weather is gonna cooperate. JUST CANCEL THE DAMN THING!!! I stated in a post the other day my feelings on this subject. What I said appears even more to the point now than then. Just everyone go home.

There is a 0% chance this thing is cancelled. We may have nothing to play for but good luck telling Alabama and Kentucky their season is over. Or telling Florida and LSU trying to position themselves as regional hosts that they’re out of luck. Tennessee is probably the only team that doesn’t care about being in Hoover right now. Everyone else has something to play for.

VN Store

Back