New SEC Divisions

You guys better wake up something bigger than football is coming..These teams are joining because the financial fallout that is about to happen ,they all realize they need each other ...Folks covid ain't over ..The hidden war is still raging...Call me crazy but the next two years are gonna get crazy and frankly tough ...GBO...

He couldn’t win at Michigan State? His 34-24 record says otherwise. That record despite the fact that the program got hit with NCAA sanctions after his first season because of infractions that occurred under the previous regime. Oh and in his final season before leaving for LSU he had Michigan State at 9-2. So yeah I think that he did an alright job there.
He had one good year at MSU . Guy only wins consistently when his deck is stacked.
Sooo overrated

North: Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio St, Michigan, Vanderbilt
East: Georgia, Florida, Clemson, South Carolina, Florida St
South: LSU, Miss St, Ole Miss, Alabama, Auburn
West: Texas, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas

Why not use strength of schedule like the NFL does? Teams with the best records have the harder schedules the following year.
I think that actually works for 16 teams. Traditionalists won’t stand for it though. I like the Bama rivalry (if you want to call it that) but if we play them every year, I’m hoping they come East and play uga, UF every year too. Talk about a gauntlet...Bama, UGA, UF, AUB every year.

Reactions: VolNExile
He had one good year at MSU . Guy only wins consistently when his deck is stacked.
Sooo overrated
Easy to win at Alabama when all your lineman are 5 stars and 3 deep. Just look at all the quarterbacks he had there average at best but they had all week to throw the ball nobody can cover that long.

I always laugh at those who try to pick apart his resume. Like the ones who say that he only wins become of all the talent, then turn around and complain about whole “Bama bump” thing in recruiting. So if Bama class rankings are inflated because of bias, doesn’t that make the job he’s down even more impressive?

Look, you'll never be able to defeat those arguments if you're going to insist on using logic.

North: Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio St, Michigan, Vanderbilt
East: Georgia, Florida, Clemson, South Carolina, Florida St
South: LSU, Miss St, Ole Miss, Alabama, Auburn
West: Texas, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas
I have to admit this would be sweet.

How stupid would Ohio State be to make that move lol. They currently get to sleepwalk through a G5 conference that parades around as a P5 conference all the way to the playoffs every year.

I mean for goodness’ sake, we’ve been down for over a decade and are still 4-0 against the Big 10 in that span.

Easy to win at Alabama when all your lineman are 5 stars and 3 deep. Just look at all the quarterbacks he had there average at best but they had all week to throw the ball nobody can cover that long.
How many BiGTen titles he win, guess the conference must have been tougher than the sec then
Did you just quote yourself twice?
tenor-24.gif

How did that Dolphin job work out for him, I’m sure you have a excuse for him.
He wasn’t good. What does that have to do with his ability as a college coach? Is Rick Pitino not one of the greatest college basketball coaches of all time because of his disastrous tenure in Boston?

VN Store

Back