New QB Transfer, Kasim Hill

If all goes well for JG and he leaves early then I think this guy will be next man up. .91 composite score, a 4 star guy, and as a QB for Maryland beat Texas. I like our young guys and the freshman coming in next year, but this guy has the experience and I think he will be the QB after JG

Well, Well, McDaniel and Hill playing at St. John's and Jarrett on our radar has to help with his case to come here. Pruitt must really want Jarrett. With Tee and Nieds, and himself (All Recruiters of the Year), we may just win his signature.

If all goes well for JG and he leaves early then I think this guy will be next man up. .91 composite score, a 4 star guy, and as a QB for Maryland beat Texas. I like our young guys and the freshman coming in next year, but this guy has the experience and I think he will be the QB after JG
JG go pro......laughable there are heisman trophy QBs sitting at the house that couldn't play in the NFL

Came from Maryland, will sit out next year. Another indication that JG could go pro and we need depth.

Tennessee adds former Top247 QB Kasim Hill to roster
via Sports News

Next year is JGs senior year, so it will be his last regardless. When this guy is eligible he will be dueling with Shrout, Mauer, and Harrison Bailey for the starting spot. All of whomever should have plenty of eligibility left.

This could mean the staff may feel there is a chance the current backups have a far way to go to be ready to start SEC football. It could mean they feel one might transfer. It could mean they want insurance. It could mean they want as many talented QBs on the roster as possible. Or it could mean nothing....probably that

VN Store

Back