New mexico allows killing babies

Are the cells that make it up mostly alive and functioning properly? If yes, then its alive.

If its DNA is human its human.

I would hate to see what eugenics you people would support for the mentally handicapped. Questionable sentience, questionable ability to care for oneself, questionable humanity.
Evidently he disagrees with the last portion as he is still alive.

For me at least, it's because I can't find it and no one on here will provide it.

Have you read it?
Google is fairly easy loother. It's even easier than drawing triangles. Not doing your homework for you. Now pickup up your crayons and draw your mommy a nice refrigerator picture.

Google is fairly easy loother. It's even easier than drawing triangles. Not doing your homework for you. Now pickup up your crayons and draw your mommy a nice refrigerator picture.
lol.....I can interpret that.
You can't find it and have no desire to find it.
It's easier to believe that dems are for killing babies up to the moment of birth. That's absurd; and truthfully, anyone who actually believes that to be the case is a total idiot.

Reactions: rjd970
From what I can find there is absolutely NOTHING in the bill that has anything to do with murdering a baby the moment before birth. (There's nothing in the bill....period....but to repeal an antiquated bill that has never been followed)
Once again it looks like right wing propaganda rooted in fear and misinformation.

lol.....I can interpret that.
You can't find it and have no desire to find it.
It's easier to believe that dems are for killing babies up to the moment of birth. That's absurd; and truthfully, anyone who actually believes that to be the case is a total idiot.
Good try looth. I have expressed neither belief or disbelief. I have only mocked your pitiful attempts to get someone to bite at your thinly veiled gotcha. You remind me of Corky.

From what I can find there is absolutely NOTHING in the bill that has anything to do with murdering a baby the moment before birth. (There's nothing in the bill....period....but to repeal an antiquated bill that has never been followed)
Once again it looks like right wing propaganda rooted in fear and misinformation.
Good boy, I knew you could find it if you really put those 4 braincells to work at the same time.

Why can’t “planned parenthood” just have a delivery service and deliver a morning after pill to these irresponsible hoes?

I like how these abortion threads always go on for countless posts and nobody's mind is ever changed.

You find that exclusive to abortion threads? Which topics are you seeing filled with thoughtful discussion and people examining their positions or changing their minds? 😂 it’s no different

You find that exclusive to abortion threads? Which topics are you seeing filled with thoughtful discussion and people examining their positions or changing their minds? 😂 it’s no different

These abortion threads are different. The same people making the same arguments. I just find it interesting.

7 month old clump of cells?

My son was born at 31 weeks. That beautiful, innocent baby is now a 10 year old boy out throwing snowballs and playing with friends. But we’ve got idiots who actually try and argue that a baby at 7 months “isn’t a baby”, “isn’t alive”... I’ll never understand that mindset. Had my wife decided to abort our baby at any point, be it one month or five months or whatever, it would have ended and prevented a life. That wonderful little boy out running around with his friends wouldn’t be here. There’s no denying that. You are ending/taking/preventing an innocent life. And most of it done in the name of convenience. A bunch of irresponsible people who want to have sex but not deal with any of the consequence/responsibility that comes with it. Truly one of mans greatest evils.

I'm confused as to how you found your question to be relevant without being completely confused yourself..
Oh loother, you are talking in circles. Did you even read the portions of the law that it is making invalid? There was nothing wrong with those pieces of the law. What was the purpose behind repealing the law as written?

My son was born at 31 weeks. That beautiful, innocent baby is now a 10 year old boy out throwing snowballs and playing with friends. But we’ve got idiots who actually try and argue that a baby at 7 months “isn’t a baby”, “isn’t alive”... I’ll never understand that mindset. Had my wife decided to abort our baby at any point, be it one month or five months or whatever, it would have ended and prevented a life. That wonderful little boy out running around with his friends wouldn’t be here. There’s no denying that. You are ending/taking/preventing an innocent life. And most of it done in the name of convenience. A bunch of irresponsible people who want to have sex but not deal with any of the consequence/responsibility that comes with it. Truly one of mans greatest evils.
It’s a way to try and excuse the humanity of their victims in the name of some misguided twisted view of “women rights”. They were brainwashed to accept a lie to service a political agenda much like other groups have been (blacks, gays, etc). And they are simply too dumb or too emotionally unintelligent to understand the actual issue.

Oh loother, you are talking in circles. Did you even read the portions of the law that it is making invalid? There was nothing wrong with those pieces of the law. What was the purpose behind repealing the law as written?
House legislators voted to approve the repeal of the 1969 statute that has gone unenforced since the U.S. Supreme Court upheld in 1973 the right to an abortion.

Don't you have a strip mall to patrol?
Oh evillawyerfakename, I actually have an executive job and unlike you I make (and have made) differences in people’s lives while making a great living and I enjoy my job.

Meanwhile, your mentally ill persona talks to themselves with two fake names because you have no life and no one likes you 😂

VN Store

Back