8163volfan

Long time follower here and a new poster. I attended school with several prior Vols in high school. I Liked what I saw on field this year for most part.
I think Coach Heupel has the program going in right direction. I have read numerous posts over the year of all the good, bad and ugly parts of season.
A lot I agree with , some i don't. I think many posters are too critical at times of the coaches and the new system and i DONT like folks bashing players to the degree they have been. Being critical of play sometimes is warranted but tearing down players personally is not a good look as fans and future recruits. I wont discuss players that have transferred(portal) to other teams as they are no longer contribute to Tennessee's program. They all had their reasons and many wished now they would have stayed I believe. I think we all agree that once Pruitts mess has cleared up and NCAA hands down punishment or not, lol players will finally be easier recruit. NIL will be a monster all teams will have to endure. We have got to be patient with Coach Heupel and staff to build up defense. Championships aren't built in one year or even two. Strides have been made this year. Look forward to spring game and see continued improvement on field next year. Go VOLS.

Long time follower here and a new poster. I attended school with several prior Vols in high school. I Liked what I saw on field this year for most part.
I think Coach Heupel has the program going in right direction. I have read numerous posts over the year of all the good, bad and ugly parts of season.
A lot I agree with , some i don't. I think many posters are too critical at times of the coaches and the new system and i DONT like folks bashing players to the degree they have been. Being critical of play sometimes is warranted but tearing down players personally is not a good look as fans and future recruits. I wont discuss players that have transferred(portal) to other teams as they are no longer contribute to Tennessee's program. They all had their reasons and many wished now they would have stayed I believe. I think we all agree that once Pruitts mess has cleared up and NCAA hands down punishment or not, lol players will finally be easier recruit. NIL will be a monster all teams will have to endure. We have got to be patient with Coach Heupel and staff to build up defense. Championships aren't built in one year or even two. Strides have been made this year. Look forward to spring game and see continued improvement on field next year. Go VOLS.
Welcome to the Mustard convention. Soon you will be deemed a sunshine pumper or a negavol.

I am a longtime member/poster herebouts and you have figured out how to do something I still don't know how to do. That's start a thread! Have ask several times before and get no help. So if it's not too much trouble HOW please?

I am a longtime member/poster herebouts and you have figured out how to do something I still don't know how to do. That's start a thread! Have ask several times before and get no help. So if it's not too much trouble HOW please?

On mobile, the button that says “Post Thread” to the right of the forum name at the top of all the threads. Note you have to be looking at all threads, not in a thread.

On mobile, the button that says “Post Thread” to the right of the forum name at the top of all the threads. Note you have to be looking at all threads, not in a thread.

Found it!!!! Thanks for the help. Have never "clicked" on any of that "unimportant:rolleyes:" stuff at the top of the page. Thanks for helping a "unlearnt old fart" with this problem for his limited ability. (notice I have "lernt" where the little faces and stuff are:))

Now, if I can just remember where and how to use it the next time a random though pops into my hard head.

Reactions: SpecialKVolfan20
Welcome aboard. Since you have been a long time follower you know this: Lot of good posters on here and I keep informed on a lot of things associated with the program here, and some stuff I may not have wanted to know. Just have a thick skin and take any attacks as just a message board.

You forgot to even ask your question and finish with "I'll hang up and listen".

Welcome to the show nonetheless.

Reactions: joevol33
Bless you child.

Reactions: arkivol
Fyi, if you're a girl, we'll like you better 🤣. Seriously, welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard. Up front .... the pre -requisites for membership are: 1 Sleeve of yellow golf balls, (any brand) and 1 large bottle of mustard (Frenches is the best) These items will be carried to all home games..in case a riot breaks out. Just kiddin' Welcome to the best board in the country !!

Reactions: Wireless1
Look out. They will find you.

My advise, don’t have an opinion on here. There are a few that will take the fun right out of it for you and VN will lose its luster when all you do is argue. You will learn who they are and if you don’t agree with them, lord help you. But most are very welcoming and know their football. Welcome aboard.

You should have waited til your 100th post to put up this drivel.

My advise, don’t have an opinion on here. There are a few that will take the fun right out of it for you and VN will lose its luster when all you do is argue. You will learn who they are and if you don’t agree with them, lord help you. But most are very welcoming and know their football. Welcome aboard.

what-ya-talking-bout-eddy.gif

Reactions: 1vol8

VN Store

Back