Long time follower here and a new poster. I attended school with several prior Vols in high school. I Liked what I saw on field this year for most part.
I think Coach Heupel has the program going in right direction. I have read numerous posts over the year of all the good, bad and ugly parts of season.
A lot I agree with , some i don't. I think many posters are too critical at times of the coaches and the new system and i DONT like folks bashing players to the degree they have been. Being critical of play sometimes is warranted but tearing down players personally is not a good look as fans and future recruits. I wont discuss players that have transferred(portal) to other teams as they are no longer contribute to Tennessee's program. They all had their reasons and many wished now they would have stayed I believe. I think we all agree that once Pruitts mess has cleared up and NCAA hands down punishment or not, lol players will finally be easier recruit. NIL will be a monster all teams will have to endure. We have got to be patient with Coach Heupel and staff to build up defense. Championships aren't built in one year or even two. Strides have been made this year. Look forward to spring game and see continued improvement on field next year. Go VOLS.
Advice, or rather a suggestion or two…
*don’t let a few older farts intimidate ya. Stand your ground if you believe something.
*don’t be fooled, there are no real insiders on VN. A few may have an ear or two out there, but they really don’t have inside info.
* @Weezer @Ulysees E. McGill @butchna can get cranky, but are good at heart and are otherwise harmless ;)
* Have fun

Advice, or rather a suggestion or two…
*don’t let a few older farts intimidate ya. Stand your ground if you believe something.
*don’t be fooled, there are no real insiders on VN. A few may have an ear or two out there, but they really don’t have inside info.
* @Weezer @Ulysees E. McGill @butchna can get cranky, but are good at heart and are otherwise harmless ;)
* Have fun
peaygolf has a colostomy bag vital to finishing 18 holes…hence the username. 😏

Reactions: peaygolf
I am a longtime member/poster herebouts and you have figured out how to do something I still don't know how to do. That's start a thread! Have ask several times before and get no help. So if it's not too much trouble HOW please?
hit the new post button, mostly.

Remember when Gary Coleman died and he was buried in a custom-made coffin with his name on it?
I thought it was a nice touch.
70+Qt.+Coleman%25AE+316+Series%25u2122+Hard+Ice+Chest+Cooler.jpg

VN Store

Back