New lockers

Kinglberry

What was the before picture?
This.

I'm sure they are nice, but are they that much of an upgrade. I remember the Dooley era upgrade and thought those were pretty nice looking.

Gonna have to see more to get me impressed or excited. But it doesn't matter if I do or don't, if the kids like them, that's the trick.

GlockVol

Grandkids are great
If the players are as hard on those wooden lockers as my grandkids are on my kitchen cabinets and hardwood floors, I understand the choice. Maybe a house with concrete floors and stainless steel cabinets would be a good choice for people with kids and grandkids. My grandkids need to be housed in a warehouse or a barn, lol.

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
If the players are as hard on those wooden lockers as my grandkids are on my kitchen cabinets and hardwood floors, I understand the choice. Maybe a house with concrete floors and stainless steel cabinets would be a good choice for people with kids and grandkids. My grandkids need to be housed in a warehouse or a barn, lol.
That is an excellent point. 😂😂

ERvolsfan

Longhorn Lockers are one of the elite lockerroom companies in the country. They have upgraded many college and NFL program lockerrooms... (as seen here on their channel)

FYI for those who want to look at a breakdown of the same model lockers UT appears to be getting I've included this video of UNC player breaking down their lockers.

DiderotsGhost

It's funny how making it illegal to pay college football players has resulted in the players getting compensated in the form of ridiculous luxury amenities on campus. Economics 101.

These locker rooms are just getting outright comical.

Last edited:

VN Store

Sponsors