New lockers

I laughed when I saw this picture in that link. Sure looks like their throwing up the VOLS sign.
73162016_573810369831168_4169736733872326610_n.jpg

I think that might be a double shocker! Probably passing on what they got Saturday night.

Athletic department should consult urban dictionary more often!

What was the before picture?

This.

I'm sure they are nice, but are they that much of an upgrade. I remember the Dooley era upgrade and thought those were pretty nice looking.

Gonna have to see more to get me impressed or excited. But it doesn't matter if I do or don't, if the kids like them, that's the trick.

If the players are as hard on those wooden lockers as my grandkids are on my kitchen cabinets and hardwood floors, I understand the choice. Maybe a house with concrete floors and stainless steel cabinets would be a good choice for people with kids and grandkids. My grandkids need to be housed in a warehouse or a barn, lol.

If the players are as hard on those wooden lockers as my grandkids are on my kitchen cabinets and hardwood floors, I understand the choice. Maybe a house with concrete floors and stainless steel cabinets would be a good choice for people with kids and grandkids. My grandkids need to be housed in a warehouse or a barn, lol.
That is an excellent point. 😂😂

Looks ,like the Coke dispenser at Firehouse Subs.

Longhorn Lockers are one of the elite lockerroom companies in the country. They have upgraded many college and NFL program lockerrooms... (as seen here on their channel)

FYI for those who want to look at a breakdown of the same model lockers UT appears to be getting I've included this video of UNC player breaking down their lockers.

Idk if this will work but Tennessee Football Twitter posted this short breakdown but appears it may be deleted now

It's funny how making it illegal to pay college football players has resulted in the players getting compensated in the form of ridiculous luxury amenities on campus. Economics 101.

These locker rooms are just getting outright comical.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigorange

VN Store

Back