New Lindsey Nelson Stadium | Baseball Premium Seating Opportunities

I asked someone and I did not think he would want to give up his field level offices which are pretty cool. I’m not sure whether you would be able to see the field from the hitting facility. There are some huge advantages to being able to sit in your office and porch all summer and watch teams play ball. Plus being able to keep families away from fans. Even though Coach V’s family chooses to come down and sit with us normal people almost every ball game.

I can see that. I just kinda figured it would be like football, basketball, and that they would create some premium something or other with that building. The facility in the renderings is pretty big just dwarfed by the dorm. Obviously, we don’t know any specifics.

It looks like the offices are still there and there will be super premium seats right above the bullpen in right field. Or maybe they’ll just let the pitchers sit up there until they’re ready to pitch.;) Don’t think my son will experience any of it unless they give him a JOB.

It looks like the offices are still there and there will be super premium seats right above the bullpen in right field. Or maybe they’ll just let the pitchers sit up there until they’re ready to pitch.;) Don’t think my son will experience any of it unless they give him a JOB.

I have thought about that, the guys that helped build it will be gone. Do you think the new indoor facilities will also accommodate guys that are playing pro ball, similar to VU?

Last edited:
Thanks for posting these. The most important thing I see is that the existing road will have to be moved away from the right field fence to make the building and seats beyond the RF home run wall to work. I wonder if that is something hoped for or something agreed to with the RR.

I also notice there is no covering over the upper seats as there was shown in the original renderings. I'm wondering if that was just an error of omission or if they no longer plan for the covering.

I wish they would remove that ugly brick building on the first base side. I guess it's drawing a lot of revenue from fat cats but it's an eyesore. Anither panel of seating should take it's place.

Also, I don't see any bulpens.

My assumption (re: the covering, LF upgrades, etc) is that these most recent drawings are focused on the Dorm project that will include the practice facility and RF things. The drawings for the Stadium, suites, new press box, etc are a separate and still ongoing thing.

My assumption (re: the covering, LF upgrades, etc) is that these most recent drawings are focused on the Dorm project that will include the practice facility and RF things. The drawings for the Stadium, suites, new press box, etc are a separate and still ongoing thing.
That makes sense. Thanks.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back