New Lindsey Nelson Stadium | Baseball Premium Seating Opportunities

chuckiepoo

Looks like the same rendering we've seen before. The question is: What does it mean "the University plans to initiate the design phase ......"?

For most projects that is multi-stepped:

1) Concept Plans - 30% complete (looks like those are already done)
1A) ) Jurisdiction Review & approval
2) Design Documents - 65% complete
2A) Jurisdiction Review and Approval
3) Contract Documents - 100% complete
3A) Jurisdictional Review and Approval
4) Bonding (Probably waived here)
5) Bidding Phase and Contract Award
6) Construction Phase

Hopefully, for the sake of time, they have already received at least informal review and approval of the Concept Plans and are working on the DD's and will submit this fall. If they really fast track it, they might start some phases of construction in summer, 23, with the bulk to be built in summer 24. That's an "edcuated" guess at the earliest completion time, UNLESS they have been working behind the scences to submit the DD's and CD's for review already.
Would those be public documents?

CAVPUT

1979/2022
Noticed AllVols.com had updated with more information about the renovation and offerings:

4topps: $250 deposit per table

Club: $100 deposit per seat requested

MVP: $100 deposit per seat requested

Loge: $250 deposit per loge

Suite: $1,000 deposit per suite

Porch: $250 deposit per porch

Season Tickets: $50 deposit per seat requested

Link

Anyone putting in a reservation? Apologies if already posted. Go Vols!
Ooh...I really like these drawings. Keeps the intimacy and really upgrades the facility. Were there any showing the front of the stadium? That's the "first impression" so I hope they really dress that up, too.

youcancallmeAl

Would those be public documents?
I'm not sure in this case. Normally they are for a private development or a government development. But it's unclear to me whether a University would have to make them public. I have read that UT must go through a State review by a review boardof their proposal to justify funding from the state, and that makes me wonder if those docs will be public or not. I don't practice in Tennessee so I don't know the customs there. Good question, Chuck.

VN Store