Neverending MBRO memory thread

yes, h. I really don’t know what is going on with that. I had to work all weekend, because I had call in’s. Mom got the orders from the nursing home for that instead of home health. I asked her which hospice was called, because they can be predators in getting clients, warranted or not. I have to call tomorrow and see. 🤬🤬🤬🤬. Overwhelmed, some.

Reactions: VolNExile
yes, h. I really don’t know what is going on with that. I had to work all weekend, because I had call in’s. Mom got the orders from the nursing home for that instead of home health. I asked her which hospice was called, because they can be predators in getting clients, warranted or not. I have to call tomorrow and see. 🤬🤬🤬🤬. Overwhelmed, some.
Hopefully it's not bad, and we're praying. Our elderly neighbor had to have some surgery recently, and she said hospice was who was coming to take care of her some, and actually still are. She's at no point of dying either, so I'm not sure what the deal is. They left yesterday, and my wife said she came over to check on her. Saw her driving today also, but she says it's a hospuce nurse that comes every day.

Reactions: malinoisvol
That's terrible. Our experience has been the doctor has to call hospice and initiate first contact.

How did she turn out so normal? Well, other than marrying you, she seems very normal.
Right?!😂 Seriously, she's always been a legit goid person, and very dedicated in her faith. I think her family despises that about her. Everybody who knows her talks about what a kind, and faithful person she is. I think her parents want her twin to be viewed that way, and people know better, so they lash out at my wife. She's not perfect, cause she's a dawg fan😄, but she sincerely does her best to do right by anybody.

She's at church right now, after treatment today, came home and napped a few minutes, then went. I think I've mentioned before that our church does a Bible college, not like a preachers school, just a deeper study. They do have people cone in to teach classes, and oyr pastor has a couple of degrees from the bigger schools. Tiffany just wants to go, she's just that type. Through everything she's been through with her health, and family, she's never waivered or blamed God for anything. Truly an inspiration to me.

Well they already had a Dr screw up didnt they ? I would guess its like what Joe said above, but I guess you got to get to the bottom of it with these people

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
I hope it’s just a terminology mistake.Praying your dad continues to improve.

She's at church right now, after treatment today, came home and napped a few minutes, then went. I think I've mentioned before that our church does a Bible college, not like a preachers school, just a deeper study. They do have people cone in to teach classes, and oyr pastor has a couple of degrees from the bigger schools. Tiffany just wants to go, she's just that type. Through everything she's been through with her health, and family, she's never waivered or blamed God for anything. Truly an inspiration to me.
All anyone has to do is see a picture of her smiling and they would be able to see what a kind and genuine person she is.

Hopefully it's not bad, and we're praying. Our elderly neighbor had to have some surgery recently, and she said hospice was who was coming to take care of her some, and actually still are. She's at no point of dying either, so I'm not sure what the deal is. They left yesterday, and my wife said she came over to check on her. Saw her driving today also, but she says it's a hospuce nurse that comes every day.

Hearing the word hospice used to be taking care of someone until they died. Not anymore, they scramble around for clients, like everyone else.

Reactions: joevol33
Hearing the word hospice used to be taking care of someone until they died. Not anymore, they scramble around for clients, like everyone else.
yes that confused me -- at first my brother, said my momwould have home hospice but then a week later it all changed to a hospice facility with a week at the most to live. I went to the place at 5am after work and it was all explained to me by the nurse there ( that the dementia was too progressed to treat any longer)

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
So here's what I know about updates. They didn't make it to my father in law today to testify because she had a bunch of new "accusations" against her ex. The attorneys kept fussing, so the judge told them get their stuff straightened up and come back in 2 weeks.

A judge would have to think she's crazy to keep coming up with new stuff to try and get custody back. Wife said her mom talked like the judge wasn't gonna change his mind about her being mentally unstable though.

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back