Netflix

Wtf
EaHLCi7WkAA-98z

Well, I imagine the end point for the series is Chapo becoming the guy (and maybe his downfall), and I hope it takes them another 2 seasons to get there. I like Narcos Mexico a lot more than Narcos, and that's saying something.
I’m trying to start it for the second time. I guess the first time I just wasn’t in the mood.

Money Heist: I really got into Money Heist. I think it's a great series with some really smart writing with regard to the heist plans. I'm now left waiting for Part 5.
Into The Night: I binged this in one night as it only has 6 episodes. The show is interesting for sure but it has moments where the characters have the dumbest arguments and fights.
(Prime not Netflix)Tales From The Loop- After the first couple episodes I had to push myself to watch the rest. If you like dark depressing shows with some scifi thrown in than this show is definitely for you.
(Prime not Netflix)Upload - This was an interesting and fun show to watch.

So you guys isn’t the know more than me, did Pena make his mark in cinema with Narcos Mexico?

Watched all of Travelers on Netflix. Thought it was awesome. Like 8.5 or even 9/10...

Looking for a new series to watch on Netflix or prime.....so yall think Tudors is good stuff?

What are some more good shows on netflix or prime to binge watch? In the past we really enjoyed:

Ozarks
Peaky B
Narcos etc.
The Boys
Punisher
Dare devil
Travelers
The OA..

Off the top of my head, that's all I have...all suggestions are welcomed.

Watched all of Travelers on Netflix. Thought it was awesome. Like 8.5 or even 9/10...

Looking for a new series to watch on Netflix or prime.....so yall think Tudors is good stuff?

What are some more good shows on netflix or prime to binge watch? In the past we really enjoyed:

Ozarks
Peaky B
Narcos etc.
The Boys
Punisher
Dare devil
Travelers
The OA..

Sneaky Pete on Prime

After binging Picard I have been watching some classic TNG. While I enjoyed the long arc of Picard, what has become the standard storytelling method for TV now, I do miss these single episode stories of TNG. Every week was self contained story.

Reactions: FïreBall

Ozarks
Peaky B
Narcos etc.
The Boys
Punisher
Dare devil
Travelers
The OA..

Just finished the Tudors...highly recommend.

Michael Pena? He’s been in a lot of stuff. He’s a good actor. First movie I can remember him from is World Trade Center, but he’s also in End of Watch and both of the Ant Man movies.
He was in Gone in 60 Seconds in 2000, he was in Crash, Ant Man....he's good in almost everything he's in.

Season 3 (final season) of Dark comes out on Saturday. It's like a much more cynical, adult version of Stranger Things. The most suspenseful, mind-bending show I've ever watched. 10/10, the only downfall for some is it's in German.
Do you watch it dubbed or subtitled? I can't do dubbed, I need to revisit with subtitles.

Currently on the 4th season of The West Wing. I’ve enjoyed it a lot more than I expected. I watch it just about everyday at lunch.
Anybody have any impressions of it?

"Athlete A", a documentary about the Larry Nassar/USA gymnastics sex abuse scandal premieres today. Some of these crime documentaries that Netflix produces take so long to be released, that other sources have already beat them to the punch with a doc that is just as good. HBO ran a documentary called "At the Heart of Gold" about this scandal in April of 2019. It was the same thing with Netflix's Jeffrey Epstein documentary last month. They are way behind and offer nothing new.

VN Store

Back