Netflix

If you take a shot every time Swearengen says “****sucker” or “F*ckin Wu!” you’ll be dead about three hours in.

the scene in the first season where someone keeps farting in his office was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

The criminal and his two dopey lackeys is one of the oldest tropes in show business and Swearengen + Johnny + Dan is legendary. I can't think of a better threesome. Maybe Shredder + Bebop + Rocksteady?

Atypical season 3 comes out November 1st. Can't wait
Loved the first season. Keep forgetting to binge the second. Maybe after I finish Big Mouth which I accidentally found out had a new season. Jack Ryan on Prime is the priority tho.

Anyone watching Love, Death and Robots?

I’m about halfway through the first series and really enjoying it. “Three Robots” and “Suits” are my favorite episodes so far.

Reactions: bignewt
Anyone watching Love, Death and Robots?

I’m about halfway through the first series and really enjoying it. “Three Robots” and “Suits” are my favorite episodes so far.

I really liked a lot of those episodes. Actually I don't think I dis-liked any of them, which is saying something given the diversity.

I watched the first episode of Living With Yourself; it was......pretty meh. I love Paul Rudd and will keep watching but I hope it gets better. I wasn't impressed with the first episode at all.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I watched the first episode of Living With Yourself; it was......pretty meh. I love Paul Rudd and will keep watching but I hope it gets better. I wasn't impressed with the first episode at all.
It got better for me. I had that same first impression. Loved it after two episodes.

The Devil Next Door is a good docuseries about the Ukrainian immigrant accused of being Ivan the Terrible. I didn't know anything about this case.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back