Netflix

The new Chappelle special is amazing. The first half of it was at least. I was in tears a couple times from laughing so hard. He's the best.

I thought I was going to pass out from laughing so hard at the Caitlyn Jenner joke. The Morgan Freeman joke was great. Some of his Trump jokes were great but a few missed the mark for me.

Last edited:
I just finished watching the first of the 2 new Chappelle episodes, it was really funny.

The part about kicking his friend's mom in the p***y was hilarious.

Reactions: 1 person
I just finished watching the first of the 2 new Chappelle episodes, it was really funny.

The part about kicking his friend's mom in the p***y was hilarious.

that was great. Wasn't expecting the setup to come when it did. Not many can work a joke backwards and make it work

Been watching the new docu-series "The Toys That Made Us." Wow talk about tugging at the heart strings! So far I've watched episodes that covered Star Wars toys, GI Joe, and He-man and the Masters of the Universe! That's practically my whole childhood right there!

Just finished the new season of Black Mirror and it's a mixed bag, though overall I enjoyed it. For me Hang The DJ was the best, followed by USS Callister. Arkangel was solid Metalhead right behind it kind of meh. Black Museum was a bit of a jumbled mess, though I did like a story or 2 in it. I hated Crocodile, just felt empty.

Been watching the new docu-series "The Toys That Made Us." Wow talk about tugging at the heart strings! So far I've watched episodes that covered Star Wars toys, GI Joe, and He-man and the Masters of the Universe! That's practically my whole childhood right there!

Those were great getting the behind the scenes stories of how those toys were developed. I really enjoyed them.

Some surprises were how little Lucas got from the initial deal with Kenner and the reason Snake Eyes of GI Joe was just solid black. Crazy that he became the most popular character out of the gate.

I skipped the Barbie one. May watch it with my wife at some point. I’m sure the history is interesting.

Just finished the new season of Black Mirror and it's a mixed bag, though overall I enjoyed it. For me Hang The DJ was the best, followed by USS Callister. Arkangel was solid Metalhead right behind it kind of meh. Black Museum was a bit of a jumbled mess, though I did like a story or 2 in it. I hated Crocodile, just felt empty.

MRW there are no genitals in Space Fleet - Imgur

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

I just watched Black Mirror for the first time yesterday. I heard that 15 Merits was really good so I went with that one first and liked it. What were some of your favorite of the series?

I just watched Black Mirror for the first time yesterday. I heard that 15 Merits was really good so I went with that one first and liked it. What were some of your favorite of the series?

I'd have to look to jog my memory, but I know I liked all of season 1, all of 2 except "The Waldo Moment" worst of the series IMO. All of 3 except San Juniper. Playtest and Shut Up and Dance were just meh to me. If I was you I'd just start at the beginning and watch them all, they all have good stuff in them...except The Waldo Moment, seriously **** that episode. Lol

Right now I'm catching up on this season of Shameless on Hulu but as far as Netflix goes I think Peaky Blinders is next on the list.

Reactions: 2 people
I'd have to look to jog my memory, but I know I liked all of season 1, all of 2 except "The Waldo Moment" worst of the series IMO. All of 3 except San Juniper, Playtest and Shut Up and Dance were just meh to me. If I was you I'd just start at the beginning and watch them all, they all have good stuff in them...except The Waldo Moment, seriously **** that episode. Lol

I was looking up some rankings for the worst and best. It seemed that the best episodes all varied by different writers, but the worst was always The Waldo Moment by every writer lol.

I just watched White Christmas and liked that one a lot.

I'm halfway through season 3 of black mirror and for the most part I'm not getting why it's so hyped.

It's not bad, but I'm not itching to watch another when I finish one.

Are there game of thrones writers/producers/directors on black mirror? I think I've seen at least 4-5 actors from game of thrones so far.

I'm halfway through season 3 of black mirror and for the most part I'm not getting why it's so hyped.

It's not bad, but I'm not itching to watch another when I finish one.

Are there game of thrones writers/producers/directors on black mirror? I think I've seen at least 4-5 actors from game of thrones so far.

It probably has to do with the fact that they mostly use British actors. The UK has 1/5 the population we do and their film industry is smaller, so the world of working actors is smaller over there, too.

I'm a sucker for good plot twists and darkness, that's why I love BM.

I was looking up some rankings for the worst and best. It seemed that the best episodes all varied by different writers, but the worst was always The Waldo Moment by every writer lol.

I just watched White Christmas and liked that one a lot.

Lol yeah just skip that one.

So far I've watched...

15 Million Merits
White Christmas
Hang The DJ
USS Callister

I liked every one of them so far, but I'm not sure which one was my favorite.

My favorites are

White Bear
Shut Up and Dance
Hang the DJ
White Christmas
USS Callister

Surprised at the low IMDb ratings for season 4. Crocodile is only a 7.4? I don't get it. It was a cool idea and it was super ****ed up.

Last edited:
Has anybody watched the show Frontier? I started it last night, im 2 episodes in and i think i like it.

Won't say too much because I don't want to influence your opinion... but, to me, it ended up just being okay. Wife liked it better than I did but that's just because of the lead actor.

My favorites are

White Bear
Shut Up and Dance
Hang the DJ
White Christmas
USS Callister

Surprised at the low IMDb ratings for season 4. Crocodile is only a 7.4? I don't get it. It was a cool idea and it was super ****ed up.

I just watched Shut Up and Dance and damn it's so messed up. This show is so dark but I can't stop watching it lol. Hang the DJ was literally the only on that I've watched that isn't.

I'll have to watch Crocodile next. If you don't really like happy endings, then Black Mirror is the show for you lol.

I just watched Shut Up and Dance and damn it's so messed up. This show is so dark but I can't stop watching it lol. Hang the DJ was literally the only on that I've watched that isn't.

I'll have to watch Crocodile next. If you don't really like happy endings, then Black Mirror is the show for you lol.

San Junipero isn't messed up. It's really highly rated too. I think the fans that episode brought in are the ones voting down the twisted episodes.

VN Store

Back