Netflix

Rectify is probably the best show ever that no one watched. It's a shame it got no press or viewers. It's amazing now that it got 4 seasons to wrap everything up, because I think it got only like 250K viewers an episode.

I'm hoping since it's on Netflix it will gain a cult following, and in hindsight it probably would have been much more known had it just been a Netflix Original.

Just started it..it is very good so far.

Alias Grace.

Has anybody else watched it? Just finished episode 2. It started out kinda slow but it's pretty intriguing. Can't wait to finish it tonight.

Just caught up on Walking Dead. Haven't watched it since about the 4th season. Lots of fast forwarding..

Not sure what it was I didn't like about it to be honest. Just one of those movies that just didn't do it for me (normally I like this type)

It happens. A lot of things go into what we like. I know what kind of mood you are in, expectations even energy level play a role.

Finished series two of "The Crown." One of the best shows I've seen since Mad Men. Everyone should get an award, especially Clare Foy. So well done.

Reactions: 1 person
Goon 2 is now on Netflix.

It looks like the new Chappelle stand up will be on there tomorrow.

New season of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee drops on Jan 5th.

VN Store

Back