Netflix

The Pale Blue Eye 8/10 Not a big murder mystery guy but it was well told. EA Poe actor was great. Loved the atmosphere created.

Reactions: volinbham
I kinda had hopes for Unstable (Rob Lowe). It's just not that funny. It's light and fun. Fell asleep
Ha, I had low hopes and ended up enjoying it (probably because of the low hopes going in). Was super tired Friday night so was looking for something light/goofy and it worked for that

Night Agent started out very promising, but we are at episode 7 and its starting to get as corny as Designated Survivor. Not sure why they have to insert the f-word every other sentence and it always seems forced when they do. The Chief of Staff is a terrible actor. We really liked the story but they probably should have wrapped this up at episode 4 or 5.

Reactions: NYCVolunteer
The three part documentary abut the Boston Marathon bombing was pretty good. Obviously it probably hit home with me more than most. Phillip Martin,the investigative reporter, kind of pissed me off. Dun Meng knowing his GPS tracking number by heart is great, and probably ended up saving lives.
Also, John MacLellan seems like a good dude
B681891E-35B6-4679-B976-C256ACBAEFE3.jpeg

Reactions: give_him 6
The three part documentary abut the Boston Marathon bombing was pretty good. Obviously it probably hit home with me more than most. Phillip Martin,the investigative reporter, kind of pissed me off. Dun Meng knowing his GPS tracking number by heart is great, and probably ended up saving lives.
View attachment 546939

I was surprised by the open finger pointing between agencies and the questioning of the cops’ barrage of bullets in the neighborhood and the boat.

Refreshing but surprising given the time that’s elapsed.

View attachment 546939

My brother-in-law ran that BM and he's so fast that he was already in his hotel room when the bomb went off. #blessed

I got a call from my wife's parents because they couldn't get a hold of my wife. They were trying to relay the message to her that he was alright before she found out about the bombing, but I didn't get to her in time. She had a full 2 minutes of complete and total fear after she saw the headline. Poor thing.

I was surprised by the open finger pointing between agencies and the questioning of the cops’ barrage of bullets in the neighborhood and the boat.

Refreshing but surprising given the time that’s elapsed.
I just watched that part, im not at the boat part yet.
My 2 cents is, that shootout in Watertown was ignorant. A lot of innocent lives were put in danger that night.

VN Store

Back