Netflix

anyone watched Gudetama? fun, crazy, weird. episodes are 7 - 10 minutes so not much commitment to watch. got some good laughs out of each episode

Reactions: n_huffhines
Kaleidoscope is pretty good. Some episodes are better than others but the out of order episodes (different for each viewer) is fun and interesting. I love heists which helps.

Kaleidoscope is pretty good. Some episodes are better than others but the out of order episodes (different for each viewer) is fun and interesting. I love heists which helps.
I was literally going tO draw colors out of a hat and leave white out. Finsish with that

Watched "Kaleidoscope" last night. I'd give it a 6/10. Had some really intriguing parts. Esposito is phenomenal. Each person gets the episode order in a different order or you can pick your own.

Reactions: bignewt
anyone watched Gudetama? fun, crazy, weird. episodes are 7 - 10 minutes so not much commitment to watch. got some good laughs out of each episode

It's odd and I can't stop watching for that reason. It'll be 3 to 4 minutes of silliness that isn't funny or very entertaining, and then suddenly me and my wife will be laughing so hard at a joke that is hardly a joke. If I tried to explain them here, it wouldn't sound funny at all, but for some reason it is damn funny when you watch.

Pepsi, Where's my Jet is crazy so far. I don't remember hearing anything about it at the time, but it was before social media, etc.

Pepsi, Where's my Jet is crazy so far. I don't remember hearing anything about it at the time, but it was before social media, etc.
Is that where a guy allegedly won their contest for a jet or something?

It’s on my list. Haven’t gotten to it yet. If it is half as good even as Rilakkuma then I will be very pleased. Netflix does Kaweii very well

Reactions: volinbham
Anyone tuned into That 90s Show yet?

I was curious anbd watched part of the pilot. I was mildly amused by the opening scene with old cast members but was out as soon as I saw 10 seconds of a scene with just the new cast. Seems like a Disney sitcom vibe.

I was curious anbd watched part of the pilot. I was mildly amused by the opening scene with old cast members but was out as soon as I saw 10 seconds of a scene with just the new cast. Seems like a Disney sitcom vibe.

I felt the same during the pilot. Like my wife said, it was more like how kids today think kids from the 90s were. I also felt like there wasn’t enough 90s nostalgia. Since it was still Red and Kitty’s house the environment was still stuck in the 70s.

But really when you look back on the original it’s pretty similar. We just have found memories of it.

So we stuck with it for the following two episodes (so far). It does get better. Mainly due to Red. The kids are still ridiculous in a lot of ways.

Don't Pick Up the Phone - Episode 1

How could people be so gullible? Almost to the point that this would be fictitious.

Last edited:
Reactions: SycloneJoe
Bardo 6/10 Shot so incredibly beautiful but inaccessible. Had to break up watching but still glad I did.

VN Store

Back